PDA

View Full Version : Main Gate Pass question (CM's help please)

PXSgeek
02-28-2003, 06:25 PM
a long time since ive been on here.

Anyway, When are Main Gate passes sent out? i thought i was somewhere near the beggening of the year? is there a delay. Ive been dyin to go but the only way i go is thru my moms passes. Anyone got any info? Thanks!

gr8onesgir1
02-28-2003, 07:34 PM
There is a delay on receiving the new passes, but your mom can still sign you in. She would need to use her old (2002) pass.

Polar33
02-28-2003, 11:47 PM
I'm glad this was brought up...I've been meaning to ask if anyone knew if this delay has been affecting all Disney employees, or just us at the DLR. Are there any WDW or ABC/Burbank folks with new 2003 sign in passes? I'm starting to get a little irritated that it is taking this long. Disney owns their own publishing company yet it's taking over two months to print out something as simple as a main gate pass? :rolleyes:

gr8onesgir1
03-01-2003, 06:26 AM
I heard from a Manager that those people in TDA already got their passes. I'm not sure if thats correct, but a Manager did say it.

Grandbreaker
03-01-2003, 08:51 AM
TDA is always first to get anything.

ArthurBang
03-02-2003, 06:56 PM
I dont know why there's a delay this year.. They've said March all along, in the Resort Today documentation they send out for the daily check-in meetings. So hopefully pretty soon. Last year, we had 16 sign-ins, as well as the year before (4 additional sign-ins were added to the 12 for the year at the end of 2001 because of the tourism slump).

I'm hoping we get 16 again this year, but I was thinking that maybe they'd just make it 12 and allow us to use our 2002 passes as much as possible this year before mailing out the new ones. They say that if we use our 2002 passes (which I've done twice so far this year), it'll still count against this year's allotment, but I bet they don't hold us to that.