PDA

View Full Version : Alice in Wonderland Merch Please Post

PlayGirlBunny
03-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Ok so I am a big Alice in wonderland fan just saw the movie midnight last night at El Capitan It Rocked. Anyways Im trying to collect as much as I can from the movie and Ive seen some things on ebay that are over priced. So if any one has seen anything any where please post here. I seen they have limited edition mouse ears but I havent seen them yet at Disneyland? Ive been to Hot Topic and the soda fountain shop and the down town Disney shops. I hear Nemus Marcus has some limited edition things as well. So again please post anything Thanks.

kfreak
03-05-2010, 09:35 PM
I would say go to the Park, and look there. I am sure all the Merch is out now since the movie is now out.

olegc
03-05-2010, 09:59 PM
here is what is posted online for Disneyland and Vault 28 (click below)

Disneyland (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/wdw_aliceinwonderland_merchandise.html)

Vault 28 (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/dlr_aliceinwonderland_merchandise.html)

Tan Da Man
03-05-2010, 10:18 PM
theres quite a bit more in the parks than what you see in those links, but that will give you an idea of what they have

PlayGirlBunny
03-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Thanks those weren't there when I went. I hope most stuff comes out.

kfreak
03-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Thanks those weren't there when I went. I hope most stuff comes out.

Everything should be rolled out by Monday at the latest. So I would just wait until then to go check it out.

FaithTrustPixieDust
03-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Does anyone know about the limited edition alice ears?

cheshirecatgirl
03-07-2010, 08:03 PM
I was up at DL today and looked around for Alice stuff. The D Street store had the most different selection. There were Tshirts and Mad Hatter hats in the Jewelry store on Main St. There were also T shirts and some other things in the Vault Disney store. But no one had the Cheshire Cat jacket, which was what I wanted. I asked someone and they said they will still be getting more Alice things in soon.

I didn't see any Alice ears, just the Mad Hatter hat, which has the orange hair attached. I also saw quite a few people wearing them!

Hannahbelle
03-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Selected Macy's has Disney Couture jewelery inspired by AIWL.

PlayGirlBunny
03-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Does anyone know about the limited edition alice ears?

Im looking for those ears with the hat box too. only seen them on ebay so far. I went to the hat stores in DL and saw nothing.

el gee
03-15-2010, 06:54 PM
I was looking for stuff in World of Disney last week and they had very little to offer, so I asked the girl at check-out and she told me that they would only carry a very limited amount of Alice stuff. She said that "they" (Tim Burton and producers?) made a deal with outsiders (not disney only) to market the merch. I was very disapointed. They were selling the Mad Hatter hats and some Alice items, but these were not the same as the new movie. She said that Hot Topic was the best bet for finding what I wanted.

cstephens
03-15-2010, 06:59 PM
When we saw the film at the El Cap, there was movie merchandise there as well. I recall seeing a Cheshire Cat tote bag that I haven't seen at the resort yet. (That doesn't mean it's not actually there - I just haven't seen it.)

I bought my Cheshire Cat shirt at Hot Topic, and there was a lot of other merch there at the time, about a month before the film opened.

PlayGirlBunny
03-19-2010, 05:22 PM
to me it looks as though the good stuff has sold out :( I guess ebay is next thing but people over price things a bit to much.