PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyland volume

AlanaP
02-27-2003, 03:13 PM
Went today, and I think that when closing all the rides for a day to install the second control panel, they must have also re done the sound in the rides or turned them up.
Snow White and Mr Taod were louder than I have ever heard, and Mr Toad has a lot of sound layers I have never heard..BUT the "GUILTY..that is all.." isnt there??
anyway..anyone else noticed this?

Tref
02-28-2003, 07:45 AM
Actually, I have been on the Mr Toad ride a few times when the judge didn't say anything at all. One time he was just sitting there eating peanuts. Maybe he is hoping to be transferred to a ride that involves some sunshine and fresh air.

Ghoulish Delight
02-28-2003, 08:05 AM
Last time I rode Toad's (a couple weeks ago), hell was surprisingly mild and comfortable (rather than oddly humid and uncomfortable).

gn2dlnd
02-28-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Ghoulish Delight
Last time I rode Toad's (a couple weeks ago), hell was surprisingly mild and comfortable (rather than oddly humid and uncomfortable).

I believe it was Mark Twain who said something to the effect of, "Most people would choose Heaven for the climate, but Hell for the company." Maybe the afterlife is offering some sort of park-hopper deal.

tiggerandtink
03-02-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by gn2dlnd
I believe it was Mark Twain who said something to the effect of, "Most people would choose Heaven for the climate, but Hell for the company." Maybe the afterlife is offering some sort of park-hopper deal. Very funny. :)