PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have a Fastpass collection?

analog8
04-27-2001, 12:04 PM
I have a fastpass from every ride in the park except roger rabbits cartoon spin. (still waiting for it to reopen). i guess what im wondering is if im the only one who keeps these things.... :)

Andrew
04-27-2001, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by analog8
i guess what im wondering is if im the only one who keeps these things.... :)

I suspect our resident scrapbooker, AdrienneK, would say they make great keepsakes for your Disney memory book. If you're into that sort of thing (I'm not, but I know many who are).

Not to mention, as you did in another thread, their possible future use value.

-- Andrew

adriennek
04-27-2001, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Andrew

I suspect our resident scrapbooker, AdrienneK, would say they make great keepsakes for your Disney memory book. If you're into that sort of thing (I'm not, but I know many who are).

Not to mention, as you did in another thread, their possible future use value.

-- Andrew

Two quick comments:

Not to contradict my good friend Andrew, but MousePlanet's official scrapbooker is Barb Bennett http://www.mousememories.com

That said, yes, I think that fast passes make great, FREE keepsakes for Disney scrapbooks :)

Adrienne K

Maus
04-27-2001, 09:17 PM
Analog, I collect the "free stuff" too. On my recent trip to WDW I kept the unused Fastpasses for my scrapbook. When I returned home I realized I had forgotten to collect them from Animal Kingdom--my favorite park!:(

analog8
04-27-2001, 10:20 PM
yeah i even have one of the old school space mountain ones that are fatter and have the ugly text one them, maybe i can make a fortune with it on Ebay haha j/k

Napsto
04-27-2001, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by analog8
yeah i even have one of the old school space mountain ones that are fatter and have the ugly text one them, maybe i can make a fortune with it on Ebay haha j/k
do you think you could scan that and show everybody?

analog8
04-29-2001, 10:11 AM
http://www.nerddotcom.com/hitech/oldskool.gif
ask and you shall recieve

mrlop
04-29-2001, 07:05 PM
i have one i have one .. and it's on the web. go HERE (http://www.nerddotcom.com/hitech) and you can see my fastpass collection and new years eve i got one for every ride except roger rabbit because it was closed.

BOOYA - Fastpass Collection (http://www.nerddotcom.com/hitech)

Joeymommy
04-30-2001, 02:25 PM
I have a stack of Fastpasses that I have collected....I have been using some of them, but they changed the format, and CM's will notice my old ones......:(

Gregmh48
04-30-2001, 02:31 PM
To use the old ones all you have to do is show the first CM and new one then when you reach the second CM, cover up the date area with your thumb. I have Fastpasses for every ride in Disneyland except Pirates of the Caribbean. How about DCA? Does anyone have any from over there? All I have is some from Soarin' and Grizzly.

choco
05-01-2001, 09:30 AM
mrlop,

Your fastpass collection website is really cool! :)

Lani
05-01-2001, 09:52 AM
Maus lamented: "On my recent trip to WDW I kept the unused Fastpasses for my scrapbook. When I returned home I realized I had forgotten to collect them from Animal Kingdom--my favorite park!"

Maus, that just means you have to go back to AK!!! :D

mrlop
05-01-2001, 09:42 PM
thanks .. i tried hard to make it good.

Gregmh48
05-02-2001, 01:54 PM
Does anyone have pictures of DCA Fastpasses?

Chelsie
05-03-2001, 01:43 PM
I decided on Disneyland's 45th to collect and keep a FastPass from every attraction that day. I have all that were available that day, including Roger Rabbit, with the 7/17/00 date. :cool:

Maus
05-03-2001, 06:30 PM
LOL, Lani, my trip report alludes that I'm dreaming of just that!

Uncle Dick
02-07-2002, 01:20 AM
Once I got my AP, I realized that a full collection of Fastpasses was a worthy goal. So I have one, including a ticket for Blast! at the Hyperion Theater. It's quite lovely, really.

analog8
02-07-2002, 05:21 AM
this thread is old! :D