PDA

View Full Version : No Row 6!? (Space Mountain)

MonorailMan
02-24-2003, 07:06 PM
The 2 times that I rode Space yesterday, they were not loading row 6.

What's up with that?

On a unrelated side note, some fool answered his cell phone during his flight, and well, started a conversation. The Karma set in, and after his loudness, he dropped the phone into the void. :rolleyes:

DisneyFan25863
02-24-2003, 07:10 PM
served him well :rolleyes:

spaced mountain guy
02-24-2003, 07:13 PM
They were loading row 6 yesterday. I rode it twice. The first time they put me in row 6, Sucks if you like scaring the people behind you, by holding up your hands thru the whole ride. It does give you a great ride from the back though. The second time I rode it I was in the 2nd row. I can still hear them screaming when I yelled OUCH!!!! :~D

Sean

Laffite
02-24-2003, 07:21 PM
Sucks for him. That must have been a good phone if he got signal inside the ride :eek:

Disney Nick
02-24-2003, 10:45 PM
I noticed this too MonorailMan. Not sure why they didn't load row 6 =\

Ace
02-25-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
...he dropped the phone into the void. :rolleyes:

you forgot "never to be seen again by human eyes" or "to spend eternity floating in a zero-gravity wasteland."

RStar
02-25-2003, 08:17 AM
Sorry, it's not a nice thing to say, but at least it shut him up to lose the phone. How can people be so rude and inconsiderate. Not to mention that by dropping the phone during the ride it could have struck someone on the head at high speed causing serious bodily injury! :eek:

I hope he gets the phone back (not working most likely;) ).......

refurbmike
02-25-2003, 08:52 AM
While I don't know about rude, but how can someone be so stupid? Trying to talk on the cell phone thru an in-door roller coaster? What did he expect?

hbquikcomjamesl
02-25-2003, 09:54 AM
I lost a hat, one night. Gone forever. It was a nice one, too. maroon-and-navy California State Railroad Museum hat, the last of a batch of that particular design that had been made for the previous summer's railfair. I now know better than to wear a hat on Space Mountain.

cujosr
02-25-2003, 02:10 PM
If you ever get to ride with lights on have a look down and see all the hats and such that are dropped into the void and know that they will never be claimed and sold at a Lost and Found sale. All proceeds go to charity. Think about that next time you loose a hat, your helping someone else.

Tref
02-25-2003, 03:20 PM
Oddly enough the phone turned up later on the Pirates ride, having apparently slipped through some crinkle in the cosmic fabric of time and space mountain.

Ace
02-25-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Tref
Oddly enough the phone turned up later on the Pirates ride, having apparently slipped through some crinkle in the cosmic fabric of time and space mountain.

I bet the parrot in the beginning picked it up and ordered his dashing hat and eyepatch with it.

cujosr
02-25-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
I bet the parrot in the beginning picked it up and ordered his dashing hat and eyepatch with it. No but that bird has been calling me and asking me to sign up with AT&T. He says that He has a deal with Indiana Jones to give me great long distance rates.:D