PDA

View Full Version : [Anaheim] Angels -- Passport discounts?

greinstein
02-24-2003, 05:43 PM
:confused:
For the last couple of years, a Disneyland ticket or Annual Passport was good for a 50% discount on Angels veiw level tickets.

Does anyone know if there will be a discount this year. The Disneyland.com site is of no help.

Also, will Angels tickets be sold at the DD ticket office?

Tickets go on sale this weekend (March 1).

Thanks,

Gary Einstein

IndianaJenn
02-25-2003, 03:29 PM
I don't know the answer but my guess is that at least for the first part of the season, games will easily sell out and they won't have to discount them. Opening Day (when the World Series Champs banner is hung) only has single tickets available ... and the single game seats haven't even gone on sale yet ... just the season tickets and mini-plans.

The demand is much much higher this year ... but a small price to pay to be the World Champs!! :)

greinstein
02-27-2003, 10:48 AM
FYI,

I posed the same questions to Disneyland.com. Here is there reply:

2/27/2003

Dear Gary:

Thank you for your recent letter to the Disneyland Resort.

Regretfully, the information you have requested regarding Angels tickets has yet
to be determined. You are invited to contact us in the near future.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write. We hope you will have the
opportunity to visit the Disneyland Resort in the near future and trust your
visit will be pleasant in all regards.

Sincerely,

Susan Joyce
Disneyland Resort
Guest Communications

oc_joe
03-04-2003, 06:26 AM
Not that this directly addresses the question you ask, but there are 50% off (or maybe 2 for 1?, I don't have the book in front of me at the moment) coupons in the OC Entertainment Books for Angels tickets on the view level. Something like one coupon per month (or two months) go My guess is that they'll still have the discount, but we'll just have to wait and see. I doubt they will be selling out every night, but availability will likely be worse than before. And like every other team in SoCal, a poor start will lead to slumping attendance as well.

timl33
03-12-2003, 11:33 AM
Looks like Disney has released an early schedule of the 1/2 price discounts for APs. They are:

Sun. March 30 vs. Texas (5:05 PM) Home Opener and schedule magnet
Sat. April 19 vs. Seattle Glaus WS MVP Rally Monkey
Fri. May 9 vs Toronto Big Bang Friday
Tues. May 20 vs. Baltimore
Wed. June 11 vs. Philadelphia
and
Mon. June 24 vs. Seattle

The games are at 7:05 PM (except for the first one).