PDA

View Full Version : SoCal 2-day for 1-day special?

snappy
02-24-2003, 11:07 AM
Need confirmation on if one can Park-Hop using this current special. Some say yes and others say no. Wife and I(AP-holders) are planning on taking our Niece(7) and plan on hopping if possible with the little one. Any help would be nice. Thanks. Who would we ask and where, how. etc..Thanks..

tabacco
02-24-2003, 04:03 PM
As near as I can tell: Probably :)

I'm not sure anyone knows for certain.

Morrigoon
02-24-2003, 04:10 PM
The way I understand it is: You can visit one park one day and one park the next, OR, you can visit both parks in one day, but you burn your second day.

AVP
02-24-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by snappy
Need confirmation on if one can Park-Hop using this current special. Some say yes and others say no. Wife and I(AP-holders) are planning on taking our Niece(7) and plan on hopping if possible with the little one. Any help would be nice. Thanks. Who would we ask and where, how. etc..Thanks..

You can not park hop with this ticket, unless you use both day's admission on the same day.

Basically, you're getting one ticket to Disneyland, and one ticket to DCA. You can use them both on the same day if you want, but then you have used them and they are not valid the next day.

AVP