PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions about DLR

Napsto
02-22-2003, 07:00 PM
1. Ok, first, how come when you enter Disneyland and get on main Street, there is no atmosphere music??? this has happened the last few times i went to the kingdom, it is a huge letdown, almost freaky. is it just me. but i swear there hasnt been any main street music in a while???

2. In DCA, on soarin', i went on it friday for the first time in a while, and there were no smells, i was just wondering if this has been occuring regularly, or did we just get a bad ride??? the smells were the best part of it. anybody know what i am talking about??

Laffite
02-22-2003, 07:14 PM
What are you talking about? Main St is full of music, everything I'm there, either live or though the speakers.

DisneyFan25863
02-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Yes, even the Disneyland CD comes with Main Street Music, titled Flitterin(I think)

Also, on the smells, sometime they work, sometime they don't. They mostly work on the right hand side theater, though.

MickeyD
02-22-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Napsto
1. Ok, first, how come when you enter Disneyland and get on main Street, there is no atmosphere music??? this has happened the last few times i went to the kingdom, it is a huge letdown, almost freaky. is it just me. but i swear there hasnt been any main street music in a while???

Maybe the magic just isn't there and they don't play the music if you don't go with the right people.:~) :~) Cough*Me*Cough

Napsto
02-23-2003, 02:47 PM
guys, i am telling you when you walk under the railroad bridge, there is nothing, nnot even when you walk down the street to the hub. i am so not imagining this !!!!!

DisneyFan25863
02-23-2003, 02:48 PM
If you sit in the hub and listen REALLY carefully, you CAN hear it.....trust me.....I was there today but forgot to see it there was a MP meet :crying: