PDA

View Full Version : Disney Perfectly Princess Birthday

AVP
02-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Part of the February merchandise update I received included this tidbit:
Note: In March, we will begin taking reservations for our Disney Perfectly Princess Birthday party experiences through 714-781-STYLE.

Perfectly Princess Party experiences will be available beginning in April. Party must be booked in conjunction with Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique transformation experiences.

Prices and details will be available shortly.I'll post additional details as I get them, but this sounds like a princess version of the My Disneyland Birthday party offered at the Plaza Inn. I wonder if they'll use the Carnation Plaza Gardens for this, or another venue.

AVP

mommy-san
02-09-2010, 03:30 PM
So, you must spend big $$$ at BBB to be allowed to book the birthday party. Huh. Coming at ya from all sides, aren't they?

VickiC
02-09-2010, 04:35 PM
Trying to tally the cost in my mind of your little darling and her five best friends all going to DL and to BBB and to this. Yikes.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
02-10-2010, 10:29 PM
We are planning DD's 3rd birthday, not untili 2011, at Disneyland, so this will be perfect!!

mswong40
02-11-2010, 02:47 PM
AVP, do you know when you will be getting more info on what a "Disney Perfectly Princess Birthday party" will consist of, prices and etc?

AVP
02-11-2010, 03:09 PM
AVP, do you know when you will be getting more info on what a "Disney Perfectly Princess Birthday party" will consist of, prices and etc?"As soon as it's ready." ;) Seriously, they know I want the info, so I'm sure I'll get it just as soon as it's finalized.

AVP

Teddi
02-15-2010, 06:10 PM
thanks for the heads up, I definitely am curious, though I figure it's probably a "Perfect Painful for Mom's Wallet Birthday Celebration"

Hannahbelle
02-16-2010, 10:11 AM
thanks for the heads up, I definitely am curious, though I figure it's probably a "Perfect Painful for Mom's Wallet Birthday Celebration"

ROFL!!! Exactly.:D

AVP
02-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Parents, your wallets are safe for now. I don't know what happened, but I learned this week that the Perfectly Princess Birthday has been "put on hold" for now.

AVP

mswong40
02-22-2010, 11:49 AM
Parents, your wallets are safe for now. I don't know what happened, but I learned this week that the Perfectly Princess Birthday has been "put on hold" for now.

AVP

:( Well they still have the boutique. :)