PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland's 2010 Flashback Show

rbmcky
02-05-2010, 10:31 AM
So I heard that Flashback is back this year, and the show theme is "Class of '55". I spoke to a few cast members who are involved in the show and they told me that they are the only group at the resort celebrating Disneyland's 55th Anniversary. Sounds exciting.

Here is their website if you want to know more about the show (they even have a video with past shows and the new theme:
flashbackproductions.com

If you know any cast members, ask them to buy you tickets. I saw the show last year and it was awesome! Only cast members can buy tickets, but they can buy them for family, friends.

Bytebear
02-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Hmm... Do you smell self promotion in here?

AVP
02-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Hmm... Do you smell self promotion in here?We have a Flashback thread every year. Flashback is a great event, and it's always in support of a local charity. I wrote about the 2001 version here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/flashback.htm) (try to ignore the hideous color scheme and lack of copy editing of the old site).

AVP

olegc
02-08-2010, 08:34 AM
i went one year when they opened it to the public at the last minute (well, last week's worth of minutes). It was fun - although the year we went I think was a down year for talent. I hope they open it again - it would be fun.

AVP
02-14-2010, 11:14 AM
The show is this Tuesday & Wednesday, and it doesn't look like they are opening it up to APs this year. Too bad - it's a great show, for a great cause.

AVP

olegc
02-14-2010, 12:55 PM
well, there's always next year.

To all CMs performing - Break a Leg!