PDA

View Full Version : E-Ticket Nights?

JRob2k1
07-24-2001, 06:42 PM
What ever happened to the E-Ticket nights at Disneyland. They had two preview nights about a year ago and then there was no more mention of them.

What happened? Did not enough people attend, was it put on poorly, lots of complaints, what?!

As anybody who has experienced E-Ticket nights at WDW, they know that they are so much fun and worth the money.

Anyone know?

-JRob

Napsto
07-24-2001, 09:03 PM
i went to both of those e nights. they were alotof fun and definately worth it. i wish tehy would do it again.

i have the little slips so i will write what they had operating.

Friday, Oct 22, 10-1am

Big Thunder
Haunted Mansion
"Honey, I shrunk the Audience"
Indiana Jones
Matterhorn
Space Mountain
Slpash Mountain
Rocket Rods(closes at Midnight)
Tarzan Treehouse

Food and Merchanidse:
Tomorrowland Terrace
Popcorn/Beverage Wagon near Mark Twain Dock
Star Trader
Professor Barnaby Owl's Photogrhic Studio
Premier Shop

Friday, Nov5, 10-1am

Big Thunder
Hunted
Indy
"it;s a small world, holiday"
Matterhorn
Pirates
Space
Splash
Star Tours

Food and Merchandise:
Tomorrowland Terrace
Wagon nea Mark Twain
Premiere Sho[
Tomrrowland Merchandise Cart
Tropical Import

i remember these nigths, they were alot of fun.
i ish they would still do them but i heard there was a poor following so tehy stopped. i enjoyed it.

JRob2k1
07-24-2001, 09:29 PM
To me, they seem like a goldmine. People will pay a lot of money(I would) to be in the park that long after hours and be able to ride all the major rides. At WDW its only like $12 and I bet the rake in a lot of money because E-Ticket nights are very popular.

Maybe Disney didnt advertise the E-Ticket night for DL very much, because I got the little postcard but heard nothing else about it. I think they should give it another chance.

-JRob

Napsto
07-24-2001, 09:31 PM
yea, i remember it was 15 bones, and it was for AP holders and hotel guests. they should really do it again, especially with the expansio of hte resort with more hotel guests and a lot of APS. great deal i say.

Napsto
07-25-2001, 05:30 PM
now i know why there are no more, no one went and nobody even knows about them.

DisneylandKid
07-25-2001, 05:49 PM
I think E-ticket nights would be a great idea. They should have it for AP-Holders and Resort hotel guests only again, because basically all those people "respect" the parks. Then they wouldn't turn it into a grad-nite type thing. They should also pack the park full of security.

JRob2k1
07-26-2001, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Napsto
now i know why there are no more, no one went and nobody even knows about them.

That's sad to hear because I still think they are really fun and a good idea. Oh well, thats why Im not in Disney's upper management I guess. ;)

-JRob

Napsto
07-26-2001, 04:33 PM
those 2 nights were some of the most fun i ever had a disneyland. wehn else have you been able to ride the rods 6 straight.

WizKidRyan
07-29-2001, 10:12 AM
Wasnt it the Light Magic preview event that killed all AP events?

Napsto
07-29-2001, 11:10 AM
what year was light magic 1997? these enights were 99.

Ralph Wiggum
07-29-2001, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by WizKidRyan
Wasnt it the Light Magic preview event that killed all AP events?

No...they had them for DCA