PDA

View Full Version : Help! Any Discounts for Photopass?

Teddi
01-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Ok... short back story. We went to DLR in Dec for my bday, my girls bdays, and our 10th. Well, DH managed to lose one of our memory card- which had ALL the pics from DLH and our Anniversary and my bday. So bummed. And don't you know, I TOLD HIM, after reading great advice from someone here, YOU SHOULD BACK THE PICS UP every day. Hmmmm.

Anyway, I'm now willing to shell out the $$ to get a Photopass CD, which will be expiring shortly. Does anyone know of any discount/promos?

The following might apply: we are disneyland APs, now costco members, aaa members....

bluuth
01-27-2010, 12:45 AM
I know on the back of some of my Photopass cards (we got a new card everytime we went) there were coupons. If you still have your cards check - I used one for 10 dollars off a CD. Being that we had 250+ pics, the cds for $50 was an awesome deal!

3Princesses1Prince
01-27-2010, 08:58 AM
Also check the "special offers" tab on the photopass website. They had $10 a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not sure if they have anything now?

Teddi
01-27-2010, 01:51 PM
I'll see if I have a photopass still .. but i did check on the website, they have some specials but nothing for the CDs.

Oh I FOUND ONE on the back of the card (not the actual one we used) THANK YOU!!!!!!