PDA

View Full Version : Little Red Wagon?

Chip37
02-17-2003, 03:27 PM
Don't know if it isn't listed anymore, but when I went to the official DL website I couldn't find anything whatsoever about this great little establishment that served the BEST corndogs. Does anyone know if this is still at DL? Thanks, Chip.

rexfarms
02-17-2003, 03:29 PM
I dont ever remeber this.:confused:

downingfamily1
02-17-2003, 03:38 PM
If you are talking about the little red corndog place at the end of Main Street on the right hand side(as you are facing the castle) it was still there in June. My husband loves those corndogs.
-Julie

MammaSilva
02-17-2003, 03:39 PM
It was there in January the Corn dog wagon is usually in that little 'alcove' near the first aide center/baby station... just after the camera/picture shop and just before the Plaza Inn restaurant....and it does have the BEST corn dogs YUMMMMMM

Durliin
02-17-2003, 03:52 PM
IT was still there as of Satruday...no worries I dont think it will go anywhere anytime soon always has lines...

MouseWife
02-17-2003, 04:21 PM
Is this the same little red wagon that someone was referring to some time back but no one understood that they meant a food wagon?

If this is so, it cracks me up.

Oh, and walking up to that little red wagon right now sounds very nice. :D

rexfarms
02-17-2003, 05:31 PM
Oh now I know what your talking about. My mistake.

Lashbear
02-17-2003, 05:56 PM
I LOVED that place in November last year !!... every time we walked past it, I pointed and went "OOOooo... Best Corn Dogs in the world !"

....Eventually Greg would buy me one :~D

....PS, are they still forcing you to buy a packet of Lays chips with it ?