PDA

View Full Version : Promo's for 2010? [Purchase with Purchase Promotions]

katy621
01-13-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm having a pretty crappy time trying to get an answer (4 Disney blogs). 2 years ago, the promo was a "Disneyland 55" duffle bag with $40.00 purchase and last year, was the "Disneyland" rolling suitcase (with purchase also). Has anyone heard of any promos this year?:confused:

cstephens
01-13-2010, 07:49 PM
Has anyone heard of any promos this year?:confused:

There's not usually any advance notice of promotions until the promotions actually happen, so that's why you're not getting any information. I've not heard of anything, and no one has posted anything yet, but once there is a promotion of that sort, I'm sure you'll read about it on here.

Malcon10t
01-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Are the blankets gone? There was also a Mickey Watch going on in early Jan.

I have enough rolling duffle bags to last for a very very long time...

CariBelle
01-13-2010, 08:31 PM
I have enough rolling duffle bags to last for a very very long time...

Have yours held up? The outside of mine has, but the liner between the main part and the small pocket on the front ripped off. I do use it every weekend though so that's probably why.

mechurchlady
01-13-2010, 09:06 PM
I have two blankets and a watch from promos last year. I left both watches at home last time I was at DLR. The blankets are really warm especially when over a lightweight throw. I gave the third blanket to my Aunt Josie.

D1Prnzs
01-14-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm sorry to ask, but what Promo is everyone talking about? Are these the special purchase with purchase that Disney offers occassionally?

Please clarify so I can keep an eye out for them the next time I'm there. :p

mechurchlady
01-14-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm sorry to ask, but what Promo is everyone talking about? Are these the special purchase with purchase that Disney offers occassionally?

Please clarify so I can keep an eye out for them the next time I'm there. :p
Yep, I got the watch for about $15 and the throws for more. IF you buy after AP and other discounts a set amount then you get a chance to buy something special. The throw is on my lap and is not as detailed as some throws it is very warm.

Darkbeer
01-14-2010, 04:17 AM
Cureently, if you spend $30 or more at most Disneyland Shops, you can get a special "limited release" Mickey Mouse Watch for $15.95 or a Mickey and Minnie Throw for $16.95.

Nice thing about the watch, it is JUST a "Disneyland Resort" watch (engraved on the back) and not one of those DLR/WDW hybrid things.....

LOZZYPOP
01-14-2010, 11:50 AM
I have this watch! We were at DL just before Christmas and perversely enough, I was buying a Mickey Christmas watch and qualified for the bonus purchase. I love watches though and couldn't pass up another MM watch. There is even a MM head on the stem.

Darkbeer
01-14-2010, 06:41 PM
There is one more... $30 or more in Pin Buying gets you a Mystery Pin for just $1 more.