PDA

View Full Version : Princess and the Frog Characters

HILNDKID
01-13-2010, 02:13 PM
We are going to be at Disneyland Feb 3-7 . Are there any characters from this movie there? If so, we should see the movie first.

The reason I ask this is......a few years ago when the incredibles just came out, we had not seen the movie before we arrived at Disneyland. We had no idea who these characters were.

Thanks for your help!

lbrackjo
01-13-2010, 02:28 PM
The princess and prince have a meet and greet in NOS.

Rufus T Firefly
01-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Tiana and Naveen have been appearing in New Orleans Square near Pirates.

mechurchlady
01-13-2010, 05:47 PM
It helps to understand who the characters are if you have seen the movie first.

There used to be a shop that sold Radko ornaments. It is now a shop selling stuff from the movie. In the back is the Court of Angels and that is where the meet and greet is. Line up in the alley leading into the courtyard. I have seen only Tiana and the guy from the movie there but I was there only twice quickly.

Rufus T Firefly
01-14-2010, 05:49 PM
It was just announced today that the PATF meet and greet at NOS will end Feb 1.

houseofmouse
01-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Another one bites the dust.:mad:

I am sad they are just putting her away. If she is Disney's newest princess then shouldn't she still be able to be seen maybe in PFF? She could rotate in and out like the other ones do.
My DD and myself really wanted to be able to see her.

heatherya
01-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Another one bites the dust.:mad:

I am sad they are just putting her away. If she is Disney's newest princess then shouldn't she still be able to be seen maybe in PFF? She could rotate in and out like the other ones do.
My DD and myself really wanted to be able to see her.

i agree...i hope they add her into the princess rotation there and at Ariel's Grotto.

pretty Omi
01-18-2010, 01:46 PM
I love these two characters! I'm sad to see them be put away so soon! Couldn't they at least keep them until after the DVD release?

lauramaynot
01-20-2010, 06:54 PM
I am sad about this too. I was hoping DD could get a pic with her since she loved the movie so much. I hope she reappears with the rest of the princesses by the time we head down there in march...

Nikara
01-22-2010, 11:22 AM
I just saw a picture of Tiana at the Princess Fantasy Faire. Looks like she isn't gone yet!

disney42dude
01-22-2010, 05:05 PM
I saw that they're still holding auditions for Tiana and Naveen for WDW, so I really don't think they'll really be gone from DL so soon. Maybe just from that particular location or scheduled meet and greet. I really hope not because Tiana has taken the place of Jasmine as the "hottest" princess in my eyes. ;)