PDA

View Full Version : Disney testing us

mkyears
02-13-2003, 12:14 PM
I don't know about you but I beleive that Disneyland is trying things to see what people think. For example if TOT does great when it opens more E tickets will begin to show up . If the remake of Small world with original music is good then more things like that will show up. Then unfortunally if Pooh Does good we will have more dark rides. I know this is probably an obvious statement anyways. I remember someone else recently on the board saying if you like something go to guest relations and tell them I agree. Hopefully E tickets will rule!

rexfarms
02-13-2003, 02:21 PM
Dark Attractions are not always horrid or amazing. It really depends on how Disney thinks(with money and such). If people like Pooh, then there will be more attractions like Pooh, if we dont, then there will not be more like them. The same goes for E-Tickets. Hoepfully quality attractions will be built, then we will all like them, them more will be built. It is a cycle that isnt always perfect.:) ;) :confused:

merlinjones
02-13-2003, 05:25 PM
Well, the Small World restoration passes MY test - - now let's see it happen to Tomorrowland, Inner Space, Submarine Voyage, Skyway, Rocket Jets, PeopleMover, Carousel of Progress, Tiki Room, Swiss Family Treehouse, Tahitian Terrace, Golden Horseshoe Revue, Tom Sawyer Island, Mr. Lincoln. Pirate Ship, Flying Saucers et al.

JeffG
02-13-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by mkyears
I don't know about you but I beleive that Disneyland is trying things to see what people think.

This is pretty much how any business that caters to the public works. A combination of market research and good old trial and error is how to determine what people want.

The real geniuses are the ones that have a good sense of what people want (even if those people themselves don't know) and can have most of their "tests" come out positive.

-Jeff

tiggerandtink
02-13-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by mkyears
I don't know about you but I beleive that Disneyland is trying things to see what people think. For example if TOT does great when it opens more E tickets will begin to show up . If the remake of Small world with original music is good then more things like that will show up. Then unfortunally if Pooh Does good we will have more dark rides. I know this is probably an obvious statement anyways. I remember someone else recently on the board saying if you like something go to guest relations and tell them I agree. Hopefully E tickets will rule!

I would like to see all of the above, more E tickets, makeovers and dark rides. I love the Pooh ride @ MK.

Morrigoon
02-14-2003, 01:54 AM
The Small World makeover gets an A in my book. The building is beautiful, and the soundtrack is WONDERFUL!

Disneyfreak
02-15-2003, 08:10 PM
Speaking of giving our approval, does anyone know how to email disneyland on the web site or have they stopped that because people like us annoy them.

vnell61
02-17-2003, 09:06 PM
I think Disneyland should put in a modern version of inner space in the America The Beautiful building. Also they should put a major E ride in the space that was big thunder ranch. Maybe a unigue kind of water adventure such as a rapid type. Of course with a huge showroom to show of the lastest technology. In otherwords100% better then grizzly run. Maybe if Eisner would take a pay cut they would continue to build the quality of attractions that Walt envisioned. Since Indianna the best attraction in the last ten years has been Soaring.