PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland 55th Anniversary Merchandise?

amelialourdes
01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Just read an article talking about the 55th Anniversary merchandise that's available at Disneyland. I just went on Monday and didn't see any. Does anyone know if it's available yet or is it going to be available in the next few months? Going again on Saturday and just curious. Thank you!

cstephens
01-06-2010, 01:48 PM
I've seen some of the merchandise at the resort, but not all of the things they've mentioned, so they may be rolling them out. The article says that the merchandise is available at the Emporium at DL, at Greetings in DCA, and at World of Disney in DTD. As I recall, at World of Disney, the merchandise is located at the front of the store, right inside the entrance closest to the parks.

amelialourdes
01-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Thank you! I'll go check it out and see what they have.

Disneyland1955
01-08-2010, 12:35 PM
If any one sees the new merchandise for the 55th anniversary and can post pictures of the new and vintage merchandise I would love to see it. thanx

Stichy626
01-09-2010, 04:34 PM
Try this link http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/dlr_happiestmemoriesonearth_since55.html

It gives you pictures and release dates

KarenW2
01-10-2010, 01:02 AM
They already got a ton of our hard-earned "Samolians" 5 years ago, at the 50th Anniversary Special Event!!

EmmasMom
01-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Try this link http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/event/dlr_happiestmemoriesonearth_since55.html

I want the MM Club ears!!!!

olegc
01-10-2010, 08:36 AM
could there be just a couple of items that are a little more reserved? I mean I love the characters like the next person - but so many bright colors and such you could not wear these items everywhere.

for now I will asume more merch will come out later in the year. Collector stuff, sure, but also some more "adult" stuff. (repeat - not dissapointed, just hoping).

Stichy626
01-10-2010, 11:17 AM
I think they did a good job of capturing the "fun" element with the bright happy colors but it is all just a little over the top and too in your face for me regarding the clothing. I liked the playing cards and the note pad. As for the ears, like a I told a friend, I collect ears but I don't collect ugly. Maybe I will change my mind when I see them in person next weekend.

Disneyland1955
01-10-2010, 12:57 PM
thank you so much Stichy626 for the pictures I loved looking at all stuff i am going to spend my money on the next time I go down. lol thanx again

disneyfn
01-14-2010, 08:31 AM
The ticket books are the coolest and cheap at $5.

The Mouse Is Back
01-14-2010, 01:16 PM
There was a bunch at the Adventureland store (across from Jungle Cruise).

They have replica ticket books? How authentic-looking are they? Just curious. I have several of the real things and they're all different depending on time period.

Ally