PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Support Group

Gemini Cricket
07-23-2001, 12:42 PM
"My name is Doc." I say.
"Hi, Doc!" They respond.
"I'm a Disneyland Addict." I reveal.
"What are you, eight years old?" They reply.

Do you ever feel that your interest and love for Disneyland is misunderstood by those close to you?
My family has never understood my Disneyland cravings and withdrawls. Also, I have a hard time convincing my partner how cool Disneyland can be and how great it once was.

mad4mky
07-23-2001, 01:04 PM
Oh God yes! My family thinks I am a nut. People always ask me why? Why do you like Mickey so much? Why do you always go to Disneyland? But you just went to WDW last year! Another Mickey Watch?!? The Disney Cruise? You used to work at a Disney Store? And on and on... And its worst since I got a tattoo in January of Mickey on my right ankle. People think I am some kind of freak.
Luckily I married a very nice man, who, although not a Disney fanatic...he's very supportive. When we bought a time share in Anaheim, right next to the Strawberry Field just this past May...he did it because he figured, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Heck, I've been going to Disneyland since the early 60's...It has been, and probably always will be my favorite place in the world.

But, I am happy to always assure people, that there are others out there just like me! Some, which are even more fanatic than I am. Which gives me comfort and support. :D