PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Annual Passholders save 50% on Character Nylon Jackets

AVP
02-12-2003, 03:07 PM
50% off Character Nylon Jackets

February 4th through March 15th, receive 50% off on the purchase of selected Adult (reg. $78/$95), Child (reg. $46) or Toddler (reg. $38) Character Nylon Jacket (excludes Tinker Bell).

Character Nylon Jackets can be found at the Emporium, Disney Clothiers or Star Trader in Disneyland® park, at World of Disney™, Downtown Disney® District or at Greetings From California in Disney's California Adventure™ park.

To receive this discount, print the coupon found on the Disneyland Annual Passholder Web site (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/detail/event?id=AP-JacketsOfferEventPage), and present it to the Cast Member at time of purchase. Limit 5 jackets per annual passholder, annual passholder must present valid annual pass to receive discount, and discount does not apply to phone / mail orders.

Laffite
02-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Adult (reg. $78/$95)

:eek: :eek: That's mad! :confused:

RStar
02-13-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Laffite
Adult (reg. $78/$95)

:eek: :eek: That's mad! :confused:

But with the discount it's only $39 to 47.50. That's a bit better.;)

scanmom
02-14-2003, 06:00 PM
I got nylon character jackets for me and my hubby at the disney outlet in Branson, Mo. 1 year ago! We love them!!! Mine is a villians jacket and his is chip-n-dale ( that was the only one available in a 2x!) Anyway, we got them for $17.50 each! I knew they were a good deal, but didn't realize HOW good a deal! And, the tag on the inside of the jacket says " Disneyland" !!!!:D

adriennek
02-14-2003, 06:58 PM
oooooh! Do they have a "Doc" jacket????

Yeah, I didn't think so.... :crying:

Adrienne K
Free Stuff and Doc.

PurpleDove33
02-15-2003, 12:51 AM
I was at the park today and wanted to say thanks for letting me know about this. I have needed a light weight jacket and 42.02 is a whole lot better than 84.05. But of course I was a little disapointed they didn't have a purple one like I have seen they have had in the past. The emporioum had more of a selection. But sorry Tigger was yellow and with my red hair, yellow doesn't do well. They had a red pooh one, Grupy in black, Mickey in navy a pink one that just princess and then the one I got was with goofy, donold, and Mickey on it and its black. I was shocked they don't have Minnie on it too. The didn't have any with minnie on them. But I know I will enjoy my bargin. So a big thanks AVP. Hope to see you at the park soon AVP.

Niwel
02-15-2003, 10:36 AM
Thanks AVP for posting about this ...

I always wanted one of those character jackets and somehow $42 doesn't seem like a lot ....

Just wondering if you can apply the additional discount if you are a Premium passholder or if this is just an all-encompassing discount.

Also ... of the stores listed, which seems to have the better selection?

Wizard69
02-15-2003, 12:53 PM
Just wondering if you can apply the additional discount if you are a Premium passholder or if this is just an all-encompassing discount.

Also ... of the stores listed, which seems to have the better selection?

Only one discount can be applied of which the 50% is better than the AP 10% or the CM 20 or 35%

Emporium or Clothiers has the best selection.

jslivinski
02-28-2003, 12:25 PM
WOW! Thanks for the link. We're heading down next weekend, so mama's getting a new jacket. :)

Niwel
02-28-2003, 12:31 PM
I found a great selection at the Emporium -- I bought the black Mickey, Donald, Goofy Disneyland one.

They also had a red Pooh, yellow tigger, Pink Princess, Black grumpy, navy Mickey.

It is the most comfortable jacket....I love it!

If its cold in April, I'm wearing it to Mad Scramble :)

Sophie832
02-28-2003, 10:51 PM
I have a question...didn't the Tigger jacket used to be green? When it changed to yellow (I think the children's jacket color is now green), I asked myself, "Why?!!!" Why would they do that to me? Anyone know why they changed it over to yellow?

ksejr1
03-01-2003, 12:06 PM
I'm going tonight to hopefully buy a jacket that I like. But I would love to get a villians jacket, too bad they won't have it there.