PDA

View Full Version : Need some help finding a gift...

ken001b
12-31-2009, 08:57 AM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but need some assistance finding an item...problem is I dont even know what it is technically called.

Looking for a winter cap (the kind that have the flaps that come down to cover your ears and can be buttoned up or tied under your chin) that have mouse ears on top.

A friend of mine and I have seen them twice and she is dieing for one...we asked one woman where she got it and told us Tokyo Disney...the other said she got it at Disneyland but she had a hard time finding it.

Anyone know where to look? Have tried Google and also thought of Delivears but dont know what it is called to ask them.

Thanks in advance

stan4d_steph
12-31-2009, 10:03 AM
I believe they're called "mad bomber" hats. Are you talking about the kind for colder weather?

http://www.refinery29.com/img/menshats1_revise.jpg

ken001b
12-31-2009, 10:07 AM
Yep...looked like that but was in Black and had mouse ears on top...the one from Tokyo was white but looked the same...called Delivears and they think there might be one like it in California Adventure by Soarin' but its only available in kids so I dont think that is it.

pretty Omi
12-31-2009, 11:39 AM
I've seen them for sale in Southern California, at Spencer's Gifts. It's an off-color, vulgar humor (just for fair warning, I know my grandmother refuses to go into one :P) retail store you'll find in some malls. They have a huge hat wall, and remember specifically seeing that hat while doing my Christmas shopping.