PDA

View Full Version : One-day, one-park tickets now available online

AVP
12-28-2009, 08:27 AM
I forgot to post this when I learned of it last week. Disneyland.com now offers the one-day, one-park ticket online as an eTicket. This is the first time they've offered this particular ticket - the previous offerings excluded the one-day, one-park ticket in favor of the one- or two-day park hoppers.

Now, as long as you have access to a printer, there is absolutely NO reason to have to stand in line at Disneyland to buy your basic park admission. You can buy a ticket, print it at home before you leave, and use it right at the turnstiles that same day.

AVP

bennette
12-28-2009, 10:43 AM
Now that is SWEET! I've been able to get them online for the last year (ish?) through school (because they do the University discount thing) and it is so helpful when I'm helping with family trips!!!

Thanks!!

dz4dsny
12-29-2009, 11:54 AM
I hate to sound denser than usual, but do they give you something at the gate that allows you to use FastPasses?

Drince88
12-29-2009, 11:57 AM
I hate to sound denser than usual, but do they give you something at the gate that allows you to use FastPasses?

Yes, they do. They take the piece of paper you printed out at home and hand you a regular looking park ticket, approriate to the type of ticket you purchased. You use it in fastpass machines as well as for re-entry or entry on other days/in the other park (if you bought a multi day and/or multi park ticket)