PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Snow!

nursechrissy32
12-22-2009, 01:36 PM
We were walking down Main Street...they were getting ready to light up the castle...and after all the pretty blue lights came on.....it started snowing!

Fun, fun, fun!!!

I only remember the snow after the fireworks...had no idea was going to snow then...kids loved it, got some great "It's really snowing!!!!!!!" pics....

Hope you get a chance for snow in 80 degree December L.A. weather too!

MouseVII
12-23-2009, 04:57 PM
I heard they did that at times after the lighting of the castle. Good to hear you and your kids enjoyed it. :)

Sansarc
12-25-2009, 10:46 AM
I saw this, too! In November (when the decorations first went up) and on Monday of this week. The music was beautiful, too. It was almost surreal -- like being in a dream.

DwarfPlanet
12-28-2009, 10:51 AM
What is so funny to me is we go there to get away from the snow :D

disneylandgirl
12-30-2009, 01:38 PM
I saw this, too! In November (when the decorations first went up) and on Monday of this week. The music was beautiful, too. It was almost surreal -- like being in a dream.

Do they play the same song as after the fireworks (White Christmas)? I LOVE that song. It is like a dream.

Sansarc
01-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Do they play the same song as after the fireworks (White Christmas)?

Oh, gosh, I don't know -- I can't remember exactly which song it was. But it was so beautiful -- it almost made me cry!

D1Prnzs
01-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Do they play the same song as after the fireworks (White Christmas)? I LOVE that song. It is like a dream.

Yes, they do play White Christmas after the Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks show. I'm getting chills thinking about it. Does anyone know who Disney got to sing that song for their show?