PDA

View Full Version : Your Birthday at Plaza Inn

james362001
02-08-2003, 01:00 PM
I have read thatat Plaza Inn at 2:30pm and 3:30 pm the Plaza Inn has a Birthday Party for everyone who pays $10 per person. Great for kids, however my question is: Can an adult celebrate thier birthday too by just paying $10 . This is not the party that you reserve way in advance for your group. This $10 party, how does it work? Do you just walk in and pay the $10 and have a seat? Do you show your I.D. to prove it is your birthday that day?

experiment626
02-09-2003, 09:49 AM
You would can make a reservation for the "party" up to 60 days in advance. As far as I can tell there is no need to "prove" it is your birthday. I plan to do this for my DD when we go, it will be 3 weeks after her birthday because we can not make it on her actual birthday. Yes, it is only $10 for each person in your party, regardless of age.

adriennek
02-09-2003, 10:14 AM
I recommend reservations because these parties do fill up. Then you need to check in a bit before the party, too, pay for your reservations and then get in line for the party to open. I would say you need to arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes in advance, but others get there at least 30 minutes early.

When we went in December, they did not charge our group for my 18 month old son, but everyone in your party must pay the $10 to attend, even if you don't "need" a cake. They would not let us say, "Well, these three adults don't want cake, we just want to watch."

They don't ask for proof that it's your birthday.

Adrienne K

disneydana
02-09-2003, 07:00 PM
Currently the performance times are M-F at 2:00 pm and Sat/Sun at 2:00 and 3:00 pm.

Reservations can be made 30 days in advance, just like Disney Dining reservations. They take about 60% priority seating reservatons and leave the rest of the seats for walk-ins.

Anyone can go, regardless if it is their birthday or not. It's a birthday celebration and there is no rule as to when someone can celebrate their birthday.

I have gone a few times and it's a blast. A great value for $10. The kid's really love it.

Hope this helps.