PDA

View Full Version : The offical Disneyland Soundtrack...

BELLEH5
02-06-2003, 06:16 PM
Has the Resort released a new 2003 soundtrack? The park has changed sooo much since the 2001 CD.

> Small World is back to the 1964 version
> Country Bears is gone.
> anything else...??

Polar33
02-07-2003, 01:26 AM
Actually, that's about the only two things that need to be changed on the Disneyland CD.

The DCA CD is much worse. It starts out with two songs that are reported to have been made as theme songs for DCA, yet the only time I have ever heard either one of them used was on Cast TV. The CD then continues...

Superstar Limo - on "hiatus"
Steps In Time - so far gone it's replacement has been replaced
Lights, Camera, Chaos! - also gone for ages
Eureka! - a seasonal parade now with rumors of cancellation

That's about half of the CD, comprised of material that a guest that went to the park today would never hear. I can't imagine the reactions for some people to hear the CD and think that they missed all these things when in reality they never existed when they visited. I really think that this CD is calling out for a new version, I could create a better version with a minidisc recorder and a few mp3s.

sydney
02-07-2003, 09:01 PM
I would assume they would wait to make a new cd until they have things to ADD to the cd, i.e. reasons for customers who have the currrent one to buy the new one.

So my question for all of you, would be what would you add to the park cds?

For the DCA cd, I wish they would create recordings of the soundtrack from Aladdin... at least "to be free" while we have the original cast of the show around...