PDA

View Full Version : Needing very import. Info. please???

GeminiAngel
02-06-2003, 01:54 PM
Were are going to DL for 4 days in March. Do any of the restruants in the park, have soy milk? my daughter is allergic to regular milk and is only 17 mon. old, so its a must to have soy milk.

tod
02-06-2003, 02:01 PM
Call the info line at 714.781.7290.

If the answer is "No." can somebody tell this lady where the nearest Trader Joe's is in the Disneyland area? I went to this link (http://traderjoes.com/locations/search/SOUTHERN+CALIFORNIA.asp) and I couldn't recognize anything.

--T

jslivinski
02-06-2003, 02:03 PM
Your best bet would be to contact Disneyland, my guess would be that they do not, but it never hurts to ask. There are several 7-11 type stores close to the park and grocery stores within a couple of miles.

In regards to Sims on-line, MonorailMan is your guy. Check out his thread in the Entertainment section.

MammaSilva
02-06-2003, 02:05 PM
My advice, BRING IT WITH YOU......my little nephew was on soy milk, his mom forgot to pack any, we drove all over trying to find his brand and couldn't, we got another brand but he still cried non stop and wouldn't take his bottle... soy milk doesn't sour until it's been opened, bring extras, so that you have a carton a day even if she doesn't drink that much, hopefully your room has a fridge....Disneyland won't say a word about you bringing it into the park but from past experience do not rely on the local markets having her brand!

GeminiAngel
02-06-2003, 02:09 PM
Thanks for jarring my memory mamma!!! Duh!! I totally forgot about buying it in a box container that is on the shelf in MY supermarket!!!!!! Gheez!!!!!:eek:

cujosr
02-06-2003, 02:22 PM
they do not have soy milk. period.

RStar
02-06-2003, 03:31 PM
I shop at a near by Albertsons, and I think I saw they had some, don't know the brand. I'd bring it with you, but you could call them if you run out to see what they've got. It's on the corner of Brookhurst and Chapman in Garden Grove.

mckat
02-06-2003, 06:24 PM
I don't know if you are staying overnight. But we took regular milk that only needed to be refrigerated when open (in those boxes like the europians use). Then we brought a soft ice chest folded in our luggage, filled it with ice in the morning and evening and didn't have to pay extra for a refrigerator. You might even get away with just using the ice bucket in the room.

MouseWife
02-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Don't forget this~

If the fridge is pre-stocked {as with some of the Disney hotels}, don't mess with it. The GC will automatically charge you if things are moved. Don't know about the DLH or PP.

You can have them lock it and bring you another one.

If they can't, do try and figure this out early on and you can even pick up one of those foam coolers just for the trip if the ice bucket isn't enough.

How fun. :)

SusanP.
02-07-2003, 05:50 PM
You can also buy soy milk in single serving, juice box-size w/straw boxes. No waste! And I think most big grocery stores have a "natural foods" aisle these days. Or you could check the phone book under "natural foods" when you get here.

justagrrl
02-08-2003, 07:01 AM
If you are still interested, the nearest Trader Joe's isn't very close. It's in Orange, on Tustin (near the 91 and 55) , in the same parking lot as the Orange Mall.

GeminiAngel
02-08-2003, 07:39 PM
Wow Guys!!! you are all so awesome!!!! Thank you so much!!!!:D