PDA

View Full Version : Is this product still available in the Disneyana Store?

saucyt
12-07-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi -

I lost a "Classic"-style Winnie the Pooh travel umbrella (adult size) that I bought at either the Disneyana store or the Disney store in Downtown Disney.

I checked the Disney.com website and they don't have the umbrella on the site (I bought it in April), so either it's no longer available or I got it at Disneyana (different merchandise there).

I live a few hours' drive away and don't want to drive all the way there (and pay admission no less) to buy another umbrella if it's not available.

Does anyone know if they still sell it? Maybe someone has the Disneyana store phone number so I can call them to find out??? And I guess there is no way to shop at Disneyana without buying admission?

Thanks! :)

adriennek
12-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Personally, I'd contact MouseShoppe (http://www.mouseshoppe.com) at orders@mouseshoppe.com. If it's there, the MouseShoppe staff probably already knows and if they don't already have one in stock themselves, they can pop over the to park, pick it up and ship it to you.

Adrienne

AVP
12-08-2009, 06:59 AM
I haven't seen a Winnie the Pooh umbrella at the Disneyland Resort is ages. Disneyana definitely doesn't carry them, but the only umbrellas of any type I've seen recently were the "retro" collection (and I think that one is now sold out), the red plastic Minnie one for kids, and the generic ones they bring out when it's raining.

AVP