PDA

View Full Version : Rosie and Drew at DCA

07-20-2001, 04:44 PM
Maybe three weeks ago the Rosie O'Donnell show had Rosie and the Drew Carey Show cast at DCA. Did anyone else catch it?

Best part: Rosie's look of utter disbelief while on Superstar Limo.

Alex S.
07-20-2001, 05:10 PM
Was it a rerun of the show they did for the opening of DCA in February?

Napsto
07-20-2001, 08:50 PM
no rosie and the cast from te drew carrie show wen tto dca as guests. it was fun.

PirateoftheCaribbean
07-20-2001, 09:43 PM
I saw it. I didn't really enjoy it. Especially when they have to interrupt for a musical guest.

Napsto
07-22-2001, 12:15 AM
tehy atealot.

disneyberry
08-02-2001, 05:11 PM
hey, my bf and i were at DCA the day they filmed Rosie and Drew! er.. maybe it was the day they filmed the opening? we were there Pres Day wkd

we didn't see them though, but it was so annoying, they shut down all the rides so that they could test run the cameras and then film them.

we asked to be admitted to DL instead that day since all the rides were shut down. luckily the CM sympathized.

Napsto
08-02-2001, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by disneyberry
hey, my bf and i were at DCA the day they filmed Rosie and Drew! er.. maybe it was the day they filmed the opening? we were there Pres Day wkd

we didn't see them though, but it was so annoying, they shut down all the rides so that they could test run the cameras and then film them.

we asked to be admitted to DL instead that day since all the rides were shut down. luckily the CM sympathized. ]

that's cool you got to go to dland.