PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare Before Christmas Mansion Details

Ralph Wiggum
07-20-2001, 03:56 PM
http://www.mouseinfo.com/updates/mansion/index.html check this out

Andrew
07-20-2001, 04:44 PM
It's the same press release as is on the MousePlanet news page (http://www.mouseplanet.com/mp/news.htm).

Ralph Wiggum
07-20-2001, 05:28 PM
sorry..it wasnt there when i check earlier

lisap
07-20-2001, 08:15 PM
Andrew,
I did not see the press release you were referring to in the link you gave...sorry--am I not reading it right?

Napsto
07-20-2001, 08:26 PM
for those that read, sounds good right?

PirateoftheCaribbean
07-21-2001, 09:17 AM
I think it sounds good. I won't be able to make it to see it. I hope someone on the net will have pictures.

Andrew
07-21-2001, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by lisap
Andrew,
I did not see the press release you were referring to in the link you gave...sorry--am I not reading it right?

Well, gosh.. it was there earlier (yesterday) and it's gone now. I guess it was moved for some reason. Anyway, all the accredited sites get the same releases at the same time. This particular release has been available since May 6th.

Napsto
07-21-2001, 04:32 PM
r u seriouss?

EandCDad
07-21-2001, 08:12 PM
The story seems to be back, so Andrew is vindicated.

Don't mean to sound like such a "homer" (not the Simpson) here but another web site is calling this press release "breaking news" and one of its columnists is crowing about how the site was the first to post the official release. I thought that was a little odd since I've been hearing about the makeover on Al's update and these boards for months. I checked and Al mentioned the dates for the opening back in February and they seem to jibe with the press release. A more thorough discussion was made in his update about two weeks ago. Just goes to show you who has the "inside" info.:cool:

Napsto
07-22-2001, 02:34 AM
i didn' know. i have beentrying to find info all week.

CaliforniaCrazy
07-22-2001, 04:49 PM
Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies (I have it on video, laserdisc, and DVD), and I hope that it will make a successful transition over to the Haunted Mansion. I am wondering though if anyone else knows what the audio-animatronic figures they speak of in the article will be? I'm hoping it will probably be Jack Skellington and Sally. I love these characters so much, and it will be fascinating to see them as complete animatronic creations.