PDA

View Full Version : Disney AP Site Issue....

Doug
12-01-2009, 01:28 PM
I was trying to renew my AP today, I could not finnish filling out this form, because I could not figure out what it wanted in the box BELOW by birthday, see below... I even called DLR, and they had no clue what I was talking about, I tried in Camino, but it looked the same (I am using Safari on a Mac), I finally tried Firefox, the box was still on the screen, but now it was after the two drop down boxes for birthdate, so I realized it must be for the birth year, and sure enough, that was the solution. Anyone know how to inform Disney of this issue? I wonder how many other people have had trouble with this? Potentially 10's of thousands of people, as the woman at DLR said they have several hundred thousand AP holders (wow, just multiply that by the minimum AP cost, crazy money!).

http://zimage.com/~doug/DLRAP.jpg

Malcon10t
12-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Never mind, you figured it out.

I would send them the screen shot to explain. This happens a lot to me on various sites, so I have learned to figure it out. Usually, if you widen the window, the box will go back to the right location.

Doug
12-02-2009, 05:30 AM
Never mind, you figured it out.

I would send them the screen shot to explain. This happens a lot to me on various sites, so I have learned to figure it out. Usually, if you widen the window, the box will go back to the right location.

I could not find a link on Disney's web site to let them know about the issue. And I had my web browser full screen, and even tried shrinking the page (zoom out), no change, it's the way the site is formatted, they must have only checked it in internet explorer, lazy.

Doug