PDA

View Full Version : Wild Walt rumors!

PXSgeek
02-04-2003, 05:58 PM
I havent been on MP for some time but here is some stuff ive heard while ive been gone.

The upstairs of the HM is acutally an airtight room holding Walts furniture...from where I dont know. I also hear Walts ghost has been seen in various places around DL park but most often seen wondering down Main Street and dissapearing in the castle.
What would any of you do if you ever saw Walt at DL, or atleast his ghost?:D

Laffite
02-04-2003, 06:08 PM
Well, if that's true, then it would explain the "curse of DCA" :eek:

BELLEH5
02-04-2003, 07:26 PM
Why would Waly haunt the Resort? Does he have some unfinshed
business?

zapppop
02-04-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by BELLEH5
Why would Waly haunt the Resort? Does he have some unfinshed
business?
Maybe he wants to be the 1,000th ghost in The Haunted Mansion. Sure, they already have 999 happy haunts, but there's room for one more ;)

tabacco
02-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Better hope they packed his death certificate with all that furniture, then ;)

LIMANDL4EVA
02-05-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by zapppop
Maybe he wants to be the 1,000th ghost in The Haunted Mansion. Sure, they already have 999 happy haunts, but there's room for one more ;)
There are already 1000 happy haunts silly. Since the ashes of that guy were spread throughout the ride.;)

IndianaJenn
02-05-2003, 03:25 PM
My friend who used to be a CM told me last week that the third floor of the Star Trader building is haunted. Anyone ever hear anything about that?

:eek:

Hurrry baaaaaack!

LIMANDL4EVA
02-05-2003, 04:08 PM
The Third floor?
I thought there was like only one floor.

I like this thread.:D

tod
02-05-2003, 05:18 PM
If the first floor of Star Trader is the trading floor, and the second floor is where the People (Re)Movers (sorry, old grim joke, don't ask, read Mouse Tales for more detail if you're that interested) used to go, where is the third floor?

--T

Disneyphile
02-05-2003, 05:32 PM
I used to work in merchandise for a short time in '99, and I can definitely say there is something spooky up in the Star Trader's upper stockroom. (The one with the access door to the PM track.) I usually got stuck pulling stock from there at the end of the night, and I hated it. There were multiple cold spots, sometimes it was very hard to breathe in there as though the air was scarce, and the door just had a general "bad energy" coming from it, and yes, it even rattled a couple times that I was in there. And no matter how good of a mood I was in, going into that room gave me a feeling of despair.

So, take it as you will. ;)

-Teresa

Sheila
02-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by IndianaJenn
My friend who used to be a CM told me last week that the third floor of the Star Trader building is haunted. Anyone ever hear anything about that?

Actually, 4-5 years ago there was a thread on alt.disney.disneyland on hauntings and ghost sightings at DL. It was the most complete listing I've seen.

The Star Trader one is probably a spin-off on the ghost who haunts that area (old PeopleMover track and Space Mountain area). I believe the ghost is a young woman.

One person lost his/her life when hopping onto the Peoplemover track during the ride from the ride vehicle.

This one should not be confused with the America Sings ghost story....

Sheila

cryan71
02-05-2003, 06:56 PM
I've heard if you say Bloody Walt 5 times, Walt Disney will appear and give you an unlimited fast pass.

zapppop
02-05-2003, 07:47 PM
I heard it was " Bloody Walty "
and when you say it five times
you get 10% off any of walts favorites
at any dining location
with a minimum purchase of $10 or more.

Laffite
02-06-2003, 10:18 AM
at any dining location

Bwaha. Many of those places are closed now. :(

I head if you say "bloody walty" 20 times, he'll appear and kick Eisner out the door.... :)

...if only it were that easy

LIMANDL4EVA
02-06-2003, 09:47 PM
at any dining location

Originally posted by cryan71
I've heard if you say Bloody Walt 5 times, Walt Disney will appear and give you an unlimited fast pass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I CANT BREATHE!:D :crying: :D

james362001
02-08-2003, 01:12 PM
:p I save my napkins in a scrapebook with my photos. I don't like use them because they are to rough anyway and then I get chapped lips. Well, okay. I do use one napkin.