PDA

View Full Version : How much would you pay for Fast Pass ?

parky_in_paris
04-27-2001, 04:18 AM
Kevin has started a poll asking the Question ' Does the Fast Pass system do more harm than good?'

I have another question :-

How much would you be prepared to pay for Fast Pass if it became an Optional Extra on the price of your one day ticket?

Doodle Duck
04-27-2001, 07:15 AM
You missed

NOTHING, I like it...
but not a penny. We will go somewhere else a bit less prone to overwhelming greed.

Karin
04-27-2001, 07:23 AM
I agree with DoodleDuck. I Haven't cast a vot because the option I would've chose, "Nothing, I like it the way it is" isn't there.

Andrew
04-27-2001, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by DoodleDuck(A.E)
You missed

NOTHING, I like it...
but not a penny.

See above.. a new choice has been added.

-- Andrew

pheneix
04-27-2001, 10:59 AM
I wouldn't pay a penny unless a contract was signed dictating that all money would go streight to the parks and no where else.

Pheneix

beanpole
04-27-2001, 12:47 PM
I might pony up an additional $20.00 to use a special type of Fastpass that simply prints the current time window on the ticket, enabling me to waltz right into any Fastpass attraction as soon as I grab the Fastpass for it. This special Fastpass service would automatically enable ALL Fastpass machines for me as soon as I redeem my currently held Fastpass, so I could ride as many Fastpass attractions per hour as I liked.

The angel on my shoulder is whispering into my ear, "Bad idea." The devil on the other shoulder is grinning and bobbing his head up and down in approval.

Uncle Dick
02-07-2002, 01:14 AM
If Fastpass was a pay system, I'd just ride the popular E-tickets early in the morning or late at night. No way I'm waiting in Standby.