PDA

View Full Version : Where's Miles? [cast from Aladdin musical]

treelofan
02-02-2003, 08:05 PM
does anyone know why miles hasn't been doing aladdin shows for 2 weekends is he gone for good or did he leave to try out for lion king over seas let me know

[Mod. note: Removed performer's last name. Please do not post performers' personal information, including full names, to MousePad. -- Andrew]

oohykitten
02-03-2003, 01:03 PM
I am sorry I am confused on this since Disney posts the performers names first and last. Not disagreeing with you, just wondering why.

AVP
02-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by oohykitten
I am sorry I am confused on this since Disney posts the performers names first and last. Not disagreeing with you, just wondering why.

As Alex posted, (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13587) MousePad policy is that we do not allow the full names of performers to be posted on our boards.

This was in keeping with the Disney tradition, where performer's full names were never published.

Now that Disney has changed their own policy in this one instance, we are deciding how, or even if, we wish to modify our own policy.

For the moment, we are keeping the policy intact, and we will not allow full names to be posted. If this changes, we will let you know.

oohykitten - we do appreciate your asking for clarification, rather than flaunting the rule. :D

AVP

Alex S.
02-03-2003, 03:29 PM
I think AVP meant "flouting" the rule. But don't tell her I said anything.

oohykitten
02-03-2003, 03:31 PM
Shh! It's just between us ;)

DisneyGuy03
02-03-2003, 08:51 PM
And now me ;-) Actually, I do not know about this past weekend, but the Sat before that, Miles performed in two shows, with Michael in the other two, Miles is the Sun-Tues, 1/2 Every Other Sat person and Michael is the Weds-Fri, 1/2 Every Other Sat person....Apparently Every other Sat they run the whole day with only one cast, assuming that there are only 3 shows per day Mon-Thurs, Also, at times the cast may be Mon-Weds, instead of Sun-Wed. and then of course Wed--Fri cast becomes Thurs-Sun and still 1/2 Sat.
Miles is most likely simply performing weekdays and /2 Sat. only right now, so it's just up to timing.

I hope I didn't confuse you too much, I am still trying to figure out how they determine who performs when, but that is pretty much how it goes, unless someone is sick or something.