PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cookie Decorating at Disneyland!!!

DisneyFunFamily4
11-15-2009, 03:05 PM
Just an FYI for anyone interested....

I stopped by Santa's Reindeer Round Up yesterday and was able to chat with Mrs. Clause. I inquired if we would be able to decorate her delicious gingerbread cookies again this year, and sure enough we can! But instead of the usual place they are at the Plaza Pavilion right in front of the new AP center!

houseofmouse
11-15-2009, 03:17 PM
Thanks for asking!! My GF and her DD will be there over Christmas. They love decorating the gingerbread cookies. I will let her know. :)

When does it start?

ktrm
11-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Is this cookie decorating complementary like the tollhouse cookie event at the pavillion a while back or do you pay a fee?

DisneyFunFamily4
11-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Is this cookie decorating complementary like the tollhouse cookie event at the pavillion a while back or do you pay a fee?
its the cookie decorating they use to do at Big Thunder ranch for the holidays, they just moved it to Plaza Pavilion area. You pay a fee, I dont remember how much, and you get a big cookie (sugar or gingerbread) and decorating supplies (2 or 3 different colors of frosting, sprinkles, mimi m & m's and what not) and you get to decorate your cookie! my kids love it!

GORGON
11-16-2009, 01:33 PM
I think they were $5.99 or $6.99 3 years ago. Those cookies are sooo good.

disneylandgirl
11-16-2009, 02:44 PM
OMG I Soooo want to do this!! One of the *little* wonderful things to do at DL. :D

CindyR
11-16-2009, 09:36 PM
It is $6.00 now. The cookies are quite big, and come with two colors of frosting and three containers of toppings, M&Ms, sprinkles, and candy cane sprinkles. They had gingerbread men, snowmen, and christmas trees. We decorated them on Friday, I was so excited after not being able to find cookies to decorate at Halloween. Like noted before, they did move the location which was slightly disappointing for me, but not unexpected. They closed at around 6:30 on Friday as well.

disneylandgirl
11-18-2009, 11:59 AM
So you can go anytime they are open? It's not a scheduled time or anything?

houseofmouse
11-18-2009, 05:53 PM
So you can go anytime they are open? It's not a scheduled time or anything?

Nope. You can go anytime, it is a freestanding cart. Not a scheduled event.

dcsh
11-19-2009, 11:12 AM
Can you take the cookie with you, or do you need to decorate the cookies there?

lola2009
11-19-2009, 01:17 PM
Are the cookies all Gingerbread? I hope theres sugar cookies too.

Phantom2006
11-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Can you take the cookie with you, or do you need to decorate the cookies there?

You don't need to decorate the cookies there. All the candy, frosting and tool comes in the box so you can take it where you want too.

Are the cookies all Gingerbread? I hope theres sugar cookies too.

Only the gingerbread man is gingerbread. The christmas tree and snowman are sugar cookies.