PDA

View Full Version : Grad nights 2003 and park hours

Kat in WA
02-02-2003, 02:41 PM
Our family is planning our third annual trip to Dland from June 15th to June 20th. My questions is this: does anyone know the dates for Grad nights this June and how early does this affect park closing hours?
Just for information, how soon will the disney web site list the hours for June? Also, we are staying at the Paradise Pier this year and understand that we can use the Neverland Pool at the Disneyland hotel. Is this true and is there anyone willing to share their Paradise Pier/Neverland pool stories/pictures with us to get our excitement started? Thanks to everyone who responds!

Matterhorn Fan
02-02-2003, 02:50 PM
I think that on the days when there were grad nites last year, that DCA closed at 6 and Disneyland closed at 8. As far as when the grad nites are and when disneyland.com might have that information on the site, I'm afraid I can't help you there.

Yes, if you're staying at the PPH, you can use the Neverland Pool at the Disneyland Hotel (you are not allowed to use the pool at the GCH, however).

One nice thing about staying at the PPH is that the rooms are fairly large (at least compared to the GCH). You've got the special entrance to DCA, which would probably be useful if DCA didn't open later and close earlier than DL. Take some time off your walk from the PPH to the DL main gate by cutting through the GCH lobby (they don't mind).

hawaiimouse
02-03-2003, 12:16 AM
Just another question related to Grad Night....co-worker of mine has a son that will be going on a charter from Hawaii that has Grad Night as one of the events. Any idea if it will be at Disneyland or DCA? Vaguely remember that the suits had thought about having Grad Nights at DCA when it first opened, but can't remember for sure.

Mahalo!

DisneyGuy03
02-03-2003, 08:19 AM
Well, if his school paid the extra few bucks, Grad Nite starts at DCA for two hours, then heads over to Disneyland for the rest of the night; otherwise, it's strictly Disneyland.

hawaiimouse
02-04-2003, 12:58 AM
Hey DisneyGuy,

Thanks for the info. I was just hoping that they wouldn't have to spend all of Grad Night at DCA :eek: since he hasn't been there since he was a little tyke.