PDA

View Full Version : 2 Day 2 Park Tickets

Lost Boy
01-31-2003, 09:21 PM
Does anybody know for sure that if you buy one of these two park for the price of one tickets, that for instance, you go to DCA the first day and on the second day go to Disneyland, can you upgrade to an AP? Someone told me that I could do this to save having to pay for AP all at once. I know I can buy the $105 pass and then later upgrade to the next level, but I didn't think you could this with the two park, two day pass. Anyone know for sure? That would sure make it eisier the way my money is kind of tight right now. I could afford the $47 then later the additional $58 to upgrade to the regular AP then later another $60 to upgrade to the mid price AP. Not trying to cheat or anything, just want to know before I go when I need to get a new Pass.

driftwood714
01-31-2003, 09:56 PM
Yes, you can. You pretty much have the AP backdated to the first day's usage. You can buy the 47 dollar ticket and use it whenever and upgrade when you're ready. Keep in mind though that the ticket expires on May 14th and you must upgrade either before the second day is used or ON the second day's use. Hope that makes sense. Ask away if you have more questions.