PDA

View Full Version : I got my AAA tickets!

marciemi
01-31-2003, 10:16 AM
Many of you have been following this on other threads, but wanted to let everyone know. We got our tickets!!! We ordered the special ($122.75 per adult) AAA tickets which included 5 days park admission, $10 in game cards at ESPN Zone, free breakfast in the park, free parking, and unlimited fastpasses. It's been a long, uphill battle, but we finally got them.

Our agent got them using the 407-566-4985 number she got from another Disney number. Some people have told me this didn't work for their agent though and they had to call a Disneyland number (the other is HQ's in Florida). But that's the only number our agent called and it worked!

Shipping was $13 for all five of us, but it took about 2 weeks to get the tickets. But they told us upfront that they wouldn't ship them out until 3 weeks prior to our arrival date (which we had to give them). That was 2 days ago so we got it quickly after that! They did have to ship it directly to our agent however.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to answer them as best as I can. (Easier now that I have the tickets in hand). Yippee!!

Darkbeer
01-31-2003, 10:28 AM
Marciemi, glad to see at least someone got them.....:D

When you have a few minutes, could you recap what the package says about the Unlimited FastPasses, specifically the rules, and the limits.

Also, was the parking pass from AAA part of the package, or did the local office have to add the voucher?

Thanks!

By the way, I have been following this news very closely, as the person who brought this package to everyone's attention, I have felt bad when I heard of all these problems. :(

Alas, I am a Southern Californian with an AP, so I never did need to order them. I was just passing along the information I was told (and glad to see was correct).

Once again, Congrats marciemi, sorry that you had to go through all those hoops!

marciemi
01-31-2003, 03:33 PM
The page on the fastpasses that came with the tickets first gives a paragraph explaining what a fastpass is. Then it states:

"NEW FASTPASS Feature for AAA Vacation Guests!

The special Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket in your package includes the unique benefit of collecting FASTPASS tickets for multiple attractions at one time. Normally, tickets for additional FASTPASS attractions can only be pulled when your first FASTPASS ticket has expired. However, your Park Hopper Ticket includes the unique benefit of collecting FASTPASS tickets for multiple attractions at one time.

Disney's FASTPASS available at selected attractions only; subject to availability."

This is verbatim except for all the trademark and copyright symbols sprinkled throughout those paragraphs. So no, it doesn't specifically spell out that you can't get more than one for the same attraction (although I don't think you can) or specify a limit or anything.

The parking came directly with the package. The parking page says;

"Show your 2003 Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket to the Cast Member inside the tollbooths at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure to receive Free parking at the Disneyland Resort Theme Parks".

Additionally, each park hopper pass says right on it "Free Parking at Mickey & Friends Parking Structure". So technically, I guess the 5 of us could go in 5 separate cars as long as we each had our pass with us. But you couldn't just give it to someone unless you were meeting them before entering because it's on your pass itself. I don't know how they do the days on it - if by parking there it automatically activates your pass for that day or what. Otherwise you could use these indefinitely. I'm sure there's some check in the system! And no, I don't see how the local AAA's could have to do anything to get the parking!

Darkbeer
01-31-2003, 03:39 PM
Thank you! :)

marciemi
01-31-2003, 03:55 PM
Incidentally, for anyone still trying to get these tickets. The welcome page that came with the tickets gives a number for any assistance during your vacation. The number was 714-520-5080. Not sure if anyone's tried this number or what it does, but maybe they'd know who to call if it's not right!