PDA

View Full Version : DCA Transport

Lashbear
01-30-2003, 09:23 PM
I just realised in one of my previous posts, there is no transport around the park for tired feet :(

...They should put one in.

Cheers,
Rob :D

YellowMan
01-30-2003, 09:54 PM
Hmm...DCA isn't that big of a park. I haven't ever had a problem with getting tired while in the park. Transport would be nice however, but what could they do? Add a train and copy Disneyland? I'm not sure what route they could take with this.

tiggerandtink
01-30-2003, 10:02 PM
they could stick with the CA theme and put a big traffic jam around the park

ryguy
01-30-2003, 10:27 PM
they've already gotta traffic jam its called kattela and harbor:~D

tiggerandtink
01-30-2003, 10:47 PM
I knew someone would say that. Figured I'd be the straight man for that one.:D

Lashbear
01-30-2003, 11:21 PM
They could put in a Bucket ride from one end to the other ? (I just found it a bit of an arduous task getting from "Screamin'" to the entrance in time to meet people - and there's the lake thingy that means you have to walk around it. ;)

Maybe Heimlich could travel all the way around the park, including a daring "do you feel lucky, punk?" moment on the Golden Gate Bridge !

[Heimlinch Voice] "Vell, ziz looks like a zOOper britch vith ze rrrrred posts ze colour of carndy ar-pulls... should ve go across children... or doess zat trrremblink mean ve'er about to meet wiz a big Monorail ??" [/Heimlich Voice]

:D

kranders
01-31-2003, 06:12 AM
Keeping with the Calif. theme, they could have a replica of the old LA red car or the San Francisco cable cars go along the main route, just like the horse drawn cars go down main street.

MammaSilva
01-31-2003, 08:28 AM
Ken beat me to it, but I thought the same thing while at DCA...trolleys would be cool :)

disneygeek87
01-31-2003, 05:29 PM
I've always thought it would be cool if the Monorail had a stop in DCA.

DisneyGuy03
01-31-2003, 06:38 PM
I think a stop for a monorail would be a good idea and use the double decker busses that they used trhough the hotels, downtown Disney and the Parking Structure, Just place them throughn the parade route and by Grizzly Peak and such, I have an idea for a route all the way around the park.

DisneyFan25863
01-31-2003, 07:06 PM
It would be hard to put in a Monorail Stop because people would get on at DL and get off at DCA, saving $49 on the way. There would also be people who got on at DCA and rode it to DL. It would take to long to have ticket checks at each stop. So what could they do?

[Helmich Voice] lash-beer, tat waz very fuhnny! [/Helmich Voice]