PDA

View Full Version : Little surprise on Haunted Mansion Holiday!

DLfreak
10-30-2009, 01:30 AM
I looked through all the threads and haven't seen any mention of this yet....
But has anybody else noticed the tiny "ghosts" dancing in the ballroom of the Haunted Mansion????
My friend and I were on the attraction on Wednesday evening and were stopped there (I assume for wheelchair access) and spotted them. They are on the far left of the ballroom down on the floor with the other dancers. To the left of the Christmas tree.
We couldn't tell for sure...but it almost looked like a monkey bride and groom....like the monkey bride that is always hiding in the attic.

Has anybody else seen this????

Phil Johnson
10-30-2009, 06:47 AM
That's cool... I haven't seen them yet. Nothing like Victorian monkey ghosts to spice up a ride. :)

TowerofTerror
10-30-2009, 11:48 AM
How cute I be sure to check that out next time on Haunted Mansion Holiday

IllusionOfLife
10-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Could it have possibly been the Scary Teddy (or Vampire Teddy, depending on who you ask). He seems to crop up all over the place during HMH, it wouldn't surprise me if he was added there.

LLCMC
10-30-2009, 02:23 PM
I've been looking for Vampire Teddy in that room! I'll have to keep an eye out next time, thanks!!:)

gueroortega
10-30-2009, 02:27 PM
I havent seen that i need to pay more attention to that. But one thing my wife did point out to me in teh attic was the lil monkey in the brides gown... It has a little red glowing heart. Has anyone else seen the little monkey in the attic....

cstephens
10-30-2009, 03:01 PM
It has a little red glowing heart. Has anyone else seen the little monkey in the attic....

He's a bit hard to find sometimes. He's kinda hidden behind some stuff, so you have to strain a bit to see him.