PDA

View Full Version : Disney Magic

Pirate Girl
01-29-2003, 02:46 PM
This is a funny story that my aunt told me recently. It was fairly late at DL one night and she had stopped into on of the bathrooms on her way out. Being near closing, the bathroom she was in was empty except for a mother and her little girl in one of the stalls. The mom had obviously done a lot of coaxing to get her kid to use the bathroom and when the little girl finished the toliet flushed automatically. The girl was very little, and newly pottie-trained. She started yelling that the had toilet flushed on its own. She wanted to flush it! (It was still a bit of a novelty) The poor exhausted mom, trying to calm her little one down exclaimed: "Oh it has to flush itself honey. All the toilets in Disneyland do. Its Disney Magic!" In awe the little girl waved her hand in front of the sensor to set it off again. "Disney Magic!" she whispered, clearly fasinated. :D

YellowMan
01-29-2003, 04:54 PM
Oh those little kids and their toilets. They're always good for a laugh.:cool: But wouldn't it take more than just waving your hand in front of the sensor to make the toilet flush? Usually they don't flush unless something is blocking the sensor for a certain amount of time.

rexfarms
01-29-2003, 06:05 PM
Or you can push the little round button.

Pirate Girl
01-29-2003, 09:23 PM
Well, whatever she did, the toilet flushed again. It's 'Disney Magic'!

Pirate Girl
02-01-2003, 11:30 AM
Funny the things people reply to.

MetalliKitty
02-02-2003, 01:17 AM
Disney's magic potties are often rather hasty flushers.

Kimi_Coconuts
02-02-2003, 09:10 AM
How CUTE is that? Good job Mom, what a cute little girl!

HBTiggerFan
02-02-2003, 11:42 AM
ok, so it must be every restroom I go into at the DLR, none of them ever autoflush for me :( I have to push the button. What am I doing wrong? How do I get the Disney Magic to work for me?

Gemini Cricket
02-02-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by HB Tigger Fan
ok, so it must be every restroom I go into at the DLR, none of them ever autoflush for me :( I have to push the button. What am I doing wrong? How do I get the Disney Magic to work for me?
Well, first you think of happy thoughts...
:D

rexfarms
02-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Any merry little thought?:confused:

MonorailMan
02-02-2003, 01:21 PM
When you first walk up to the toliet, the Cds cell inside the little device, is light sensitive. So you block the light, and it "sees" you. Then the red LED will start blinking. After you wait about 45 sec, the LED will blink faster. Then walk away, it will flush. Is you just wave your hand, it wont, because the 45 second buffer has not been activated, therefor saving water. ;)

Also, HB, you have to be so close to the sensor. If your too far away, the CdS cell won't have it's light blocked, so it will still be non activated.

DisneyGuy03
02-02-2003, 02:07 PM
Actually, the 45 second buffer fails in about 90% of the toilets in the parks, they seem to use better ones in the hotels.

Pirate Girl
09-26-2003, 09:56 AM
Well, 45 seconds or no, it's still a cute story!

dasrock
09-26-2003, 10:41 AM
it's about disney magic.........not the toliets.....
maybe i spend too much time here.....must GetALlfe:D

LOYL2DZNY
09-26-2003, 10:53 AM
all it takes is faith and trust.......or just push the little button if that doesn't work.
no pixie dust needed here.
:)