PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's Grotto - lunch review - January 19, 2003

cstephens
01-27-2003, 10:52 PM
For anyone who's interested, I've posted a review of lunch at Ariel's Grotto from January 19, 2003. Since this review includes pictures, I'm just posting a link here rather than posting the review itself. If you're interested, go here: http://www.colddeadfish.net/arielsgrotto011903.html to see the review. Thanks.

mad4mky
01-28-2003, 08:59 AM
You were a lot nicer than I would have been had I reviewed the restaraunt.

Hubby, our middle daughter and I went there for dinner in early January. Terrible food...terrible service...even some of the characters didn't come around.
But...we did have Ariel all to ourselves for a while there.

The Onion soup....wayyyyy too salty. The octopus mac'n cheese...the hotdog was cremated. Terribly.

I also think it was overpriced for the entrees...

But...we went tried it, and wouldn't go back. Personally, I think its one of the worst places I have eaten at DLR. I wouldn't recommend it...and like I said...wouldn't go back.:(

DisneyGuy03
01-28-2003, 09:24 AM
Well, everyone has thier bad days.....did you say something while eating there? I persoanlly haven't eaten there, too expensive for my tastes, even at lunch, I still miss the days of being able to get a complete meal, includuing drink at the Hungry Bear Restraunt for under $6.00 (I think it came to something like $5.25 with tax). And that wasn't that overly long ago, back in 98 or so.