PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Popcorn Scoop?

CindyR
10-15-2009, 06:00 PM
I read a while back on the Halloweentime website for Disneyland that in addition to the two new popcorn buckets there was supposed to be a popcorn scoop? It's listed under food and beverage and says it is supposed to be at the outdoor vendors? I've been several times, and I don't know if I'm just missing it? Has anyone seen it?

shna
10-15-2009, 06:19 PM
I got the Haunted Mansion Holiday popcorn bucket (love it!!!!) -- but I didn't see the scoop. I wasn't looking for it, though. Now I'll know to look when we're there at the end of the month.

Maus
10-15-2009, 06:40 PM
I think that's what they call the paper container. As in a scoop of popcorn. It's decorated and I think that's what my receipt said on it.

TowerofTerror
10-15-2009, 06:47 PM
I believe the popcorn bucket is $5.50 which I saw one that was of the Haunted Mansion Holiday. I do think they have different ones I ask the next time I`m there if it still during Halloween.

bluuth
10-16-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm kinda bummed if it's just the paper container-I dont know what else i'd be. "Popcorn Scoop" makes me think of, you know, a scoop for popcorn.

CindyR
10-16-2009, 11:17 PM
I'm kinda bummed if it's just the paper container-I dont know what else i'd be. "Popcorn Scoop" makes me think of, you know, a scoop for popcorn.

Hahaha, I'm glad I am not the only one who made that assumption. I mean who saves their cardboard popcorn containers? Seems like a waste of time to mention but I don't know what else they could be referring to either.

Maus
10-17-2009, 07:03 AM
I can confirm that it is. I ordered a "scoop of popcorn" last night and she didn't blink an eye and gave me the paper container. And my receipt did say popcorn scoop.

Rufus T Firefly
10-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Hahaha, I'm glad I am not the only one who made that assumption. I mean who saves their cardboard popcorn containers? Seems like a waste of time to mention but I don't know what else they could be referring to either.

Actually, my wfe saved the containers from 2 yrs ago and uses them as part of our indoor Halloween decor. Nice for filling them with candy corn, Halloween MMs, etc.

lola2009
10-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Has anyone had the NBC Desserts mentioned on the halloween site?

CindyR
10-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Actually, my wfe saved the containers from 2 yrs ago and uses them as part of our indoor Halloween decor. Nice for filling them with candy corn, Halloween MMs, etc.

They weren't greasy or anything? I thought about saving them before but never have because I thought they would have grease spots.

Rufus T Firefly
10-17-2009, 11:26 PM
They weren't greasy or anything? I thought about saving them before but never have because I thought they would have grease spots.

Nope. No problems.