PDA

View Full Version : CHOC limited check in

Dezheaven
10-15-2009, 07:04 AM
We are coming from out of town and the best option for check in (for us) is the limited check in the morning of the walk. Does anyone know if check in will take place by Micky and Friends parking garage, as it has in the past?

Darkbeer
10-15-2009, 07:08 AM
Yes, but be prepared for a long wait.

The best thing to do is post all your own transactions that you can, including the checks.

It takes between 1 to 2 minutes to post each payment you bring in, and that includes cash.

And get in line prior to 6 AM. Having a printout of your current registration and info also is very helpful.

Some advice from someone who is volunterring and processing payments at the KIA Motors in Irvine, which is a much better place to check-in from now until Saturday.

DizneyMommy
10-15-2009, 07:47 AM
You know, they have told us that every year (be prepared to wait) but every year we get there at 6am for the walk and are surprised there is not a soul in line for check-in. We have never used the day-of check-in, but if you get there around 6am you'll be fine.

AVP
10-15-2009, 08:41 AM
Just a reminder for those who are walking with Team MousePlanet - I'm handling check in for our entire group (provided you've met your $50 minimum by the end of today), so you don't have to go to Irvine or to same-day check in.

AVP

Dezheaven
10-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the info. We have used the same day check in before and it wasn't that bad. I should have joined the mousepad team, and then I wouldn't have to bother with it at all :)

AVP
10-15-2009, 11:53 AM
I should have joined the mousepad team, and then I wouldn't have to bother with it at all :)You still can! Just call the CHOC office and see if they can add you - there used to be a way to do it online, but another reader tried and couldn't find it. If you join and are paid ($50 minimum) by 9am tomorrow, I'll do sign in for you.

AVP

Dezheaven
10-15-2009, 12:11 PM
What time and where does the mousepad team meet?

AVP
10-15-2009, 12:23 PM
What time and where does the mousepad team meet?At La Brea Bakery between 5:30 and 6:15.

AVP