PDA

View Full Version : Does Halloween Stuff Go On Sale?

jackaroosmom
10-14-2009, 02:07 PM
I have been eyeing the Jack Skellington head candle holder and was wondering if I should grab it now or wait for a Halloween clearance? Has this stuff gone on sale in the past and does it happen say the day after Halloween?

TowerofTerror
10-14-2009, 02:12 PM
I think it might go on sale. It would not be on sale if does until after holloween

MammaSilva
10-14-2009, 02:15 PM
The NBC merchandise rarely goes 'on sale' just because the holiday is over....remember it's Nightmare before CHRISTMAS....not Halloween.

jackaroosmom
10-14-2009, 02:22 PM
I am hoping they consider this a Halloween item. I only started seeing it when they first put out the Halloween stuff, but could see people wanting it anytime of year.

Hannahbelle
10-15-2009, 04:23 PM
I am hoping they consider this a Halloween item. I only started seeing it when they first put out the Halloween stuff, but could see people wanting it anytime of year.

They sell NBC stuff year around. Sorry to pop your bubble. I went to the outlet one time and saw some Halloween items there after Halloween but very few.

CindyR
10-15-2009, 04:50 PM
We found a lot of the Halloween stuff on sale at the Character Warehouse in Fullerton several months after Halloween. We bought two sets of candle holders from last Halloween there on sale for a really good price. This wasn't until waaay after Halloween though so you'd have to keep checking around there throughout the year.

CindyR
10-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Oh and one of the items we got was a pumpkin shaped/colored Jack Skellington, the other was a set of three Mickeys. I think they were like buy one get one free or something. I'm not quite sure.

TowerofTerror
10-15-2009, 04:53 PM
I love that Character Warehouse in Fullerton. It beats paying full price for the stuff at Disneyland.

orchid2
10-31-2009, 01:08 AM
The warehouse out off the 60 in Chino is really great you might want to get on there list ... they will keep you up to date...