PDA

View Full Version : AP front picture

ksejr1
01-26-2003, 11:18 AM
I just received my renewl AP yesterday. I am so glad that they finaly changed the picture of the passes. My old one was wearing out with the lettering. But this new pass with goofy on it is wonderful, I love it!!

rexfarms
01-26-2003, 12:20 PM
Can you please post a pic?

ksejr1
01-26-2003, 12:31 PM
i can have it ready by tomarrow.

Pirate Girl
01-26-2003, 12:33 PM
Goofy! Great!

rexfarms
01-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by tiggergrl
i can have it ready by tomarrow.

Thanks!:)

HBTiggerFan
01-26-2003, 12:48 PM
This Link (http://www.mouseinfo.com/mousetalk/attachment.php?s=&postid=60839) was posted by zapppop in the APs watch out for this (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12257&perpage=25&pagenumber=2) thread. It is a link to an image of the new AP design.

SoCalSnowWhite
01-26-2003, 06:19 PM
When did these passes come out?? My husband got his and I upgraded mine last weekend and we got the same ones as before!!!

MammaSilva
01-26-2003, 07:17 PM
that sucks.. we have the old one from the year before too :( I wonder if we can take out old ones in and ask for new pics?

justagrrl
01-26-2003, 08:24 PM
I took the kids and went and got our passes and they had the old pic on them. Then, on Friday night, my husband and I met up with friends over there and he picked up his. Imagine how much he bragged because he is the ONLY one of us with the new pass.

Just how much is it to have my pass replaced if I lose mine? :)

MammaSilva
01-26-2003, 08:50 PM
Last I heard it's 20 dollars to replace a lost pass but I'm wondering what needing a new pic would do? hmmmm pondering

HBTiggerFan
01-26-2003, 09:25 PM
You can get one free replacement per year, without taking a new pic. So if you want to *use* that up and get the new design go for it.

tabacco
01-26-2003, 11:21 PM
Not really... you get one freebie visit per year, but that doesn't involve replacing your card, just getting you in for the day if you leave it at home or something. If you want a new card, you've got to present either $20 or a police report proving that the old one was stolen.

HBTiggerFan
01-26-2003, 11:33 PM
My mistake! :) I got extremely lucky once (my wallet got run over on a major street...don't ask) anyways I went in to get a new one, expecting to pay, and she asked why I needed a new one and I showed her my old one and the CM asked what happened and I explained how my wallet got run over, and the AP was totally bent all funny, and she gave me a new one. That was some awesome Magic :)

DisneyGuy03
01-27-2003, 08:16 AM
Yeah, if you had lost it, then you would need to pay the $20; however, if it gets damaged somehow, they'll replace it for free if you take the old one into them (don't get any ideas, please). Also, a police report about it being stolen will get it replaced for free.

ksejr1
01-27-2003, 11:22 AM
sorry about this guys, i will have the picture by tonight for sure. Sorry about the wait.

ksejr1
01-27-2003, 09:45 PM
http://APPIC

ksejr1
01-27-2003, 09:46 PM
i'M having problems attaching a picture of the new AP for all of you guys to see. I have never done this on here before. Can anyone help?? I have it saved under my pictures. thanks

YellowMan
01-27-2003, 10:52 PM
^^I believe that the image has to be stored on the internet somewhere and then you just post the URL of where the image is. It's okay though, because somebody already posted a link to a picture of a new passport.

I have a question about pass replacements. Last year I had short hair, but over the course of the year I grew out my hair and now it is fairly long (for a guy's hair). Anyway, the picture on the pass doesn't really look like me anymore and whenever I go through the turnstiles the Cast member looks at me funny, holds me there for about 5-10 seconds while they compare the pass picture to my face and then finally decides that it is me and lets me through. Do you think that I could go in and get a new picture taken without paying the $20 replacement fee?

ksejr1
01-27-2003, 11:03 PM
I think you should. Especially if your tired of being held up in the line because the CM's are not sure it's you. Anyways, if any of you are interested to see the AP picture it is in my new yahoo group. You have to sign up for it. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/disneymembers hope to see you there.

tabacco
01-29-2003, 02:44 AM
Yeah, YellowMan, you probably should. Go to the Pavilion, let them know that you're starting to have trouble at the gate because you don't look much like your picture anymore, and I'm pretty sure they'll let you redo it. I promise nothing, of course, but if I were there I'd replace it for you :)