PDA

View Full Version : Misc Disney stuff- will deliver to Disneyland this weekend

The Red Head
10-12-2009, 06:56 PM
So, I had a garage sale on Sunday and sold a lot of things, but not my Disney collectible stuff. I am really trying to get rid of things other ways before putting them on ebay, because of the fees and the shipping. I will be going to Disneyland this coming weekend, Oct 17/18. I figured I could post pictures of some of the things I have for sale and if anyone wanted anything I could bring it with me. You could either pick it up in my room or I could meet you in the park. I will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel in the Pirate Suite. I will only bring up the things that I have sold. I do have one thing for sale that I did not photograph, and that is the Haunted Mansion walking stick. I didnít want to write out long descriptions and prices, so please email me if you are interested or have any questions. It is mostly shirts (some new some worn), but there are a few other things. Thanks for looking.
redhead1@sdpoleparties.com

http://www.sdpoleparties.com/stuff4sale

Jenasweetemotion
10-18-2009, 06:45 PM
are you willing to ship anything ?

The Red Head
10-19-2009, 07:21 AM
Yes I am willing to ship. I just figured with so many APs on the boards and people going to the Park for Halloween time I would save people shipping if they wanted anything I was selling, since I was going to Disneyland. I have now been to Disneyland and am back home, so will only be doing shipping if anyone is interested in anything.

Jenasweetemotion
10-19-2009, 12:00 PM
How much do the shirts cost? not the club 33 ones? and the tiki stuff? and also the Haunted mansion stuff? Thanks for let me know if it is easier to PM the prices of stuff I would appreciate it.