PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Merchandise?

thymeandplace
10-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know if there is any Kingdom Hearts merchandise in the parks? I'll be suprised if there isn't since a new one was just released last week.

BunnyCups
10-10-2009, 06:57 PM
One could only pray!!! I personally haven't been in about two weeks due to vacation, but when I was there late last month I did not see any :( You'd think they'd want to push their sales in video games, and offer some of them at the music shop maybe, or even the emporium.

I know that if they DID have KH merch, it'd fly off the shelves because i would buy it ALL! :~D

Tinkermommy
10-10-2009, 07:28 PM
I haven't seen any KH merchandise there. (We've been spending a small fortune on it at a local anime store instead.) I'm not holding out much hope of ever seeing it at DL.

We've played ToonTown for years, and for a couple years, our whole family and our close friends were all VERY much into it. (Went to ToonFest a few times, had ToonTown birthday parties, moms stayed up late playing, etc.) We'd always go into the Gag Shop at DL's ToonTown and be amazed that they had virtually no ToonTown merchandise in ToonTown.

Kingdom Hearts is currently the rage at my daughter's school. A group of girls (mine included) are going as members of The Organization for Halloween (and we're having to make their costumes). They've got the books, the t-shirts, necklaces, pillows, plush characters, games and game support books -- all purchased from non-Disney stores, because that's the only place we can get the stuff.

I would LOVE to find a King Mickey plush at Disneyland! (Because then I wouldn't have to sew a coat for Mickey too! :p)

BunnyCups
10-10-2009, 08:00 PM
WOW! When we went to the halloween party last year, there was a HUGE group of girls that were all members of the organization, and one Sora! Sora was great, as were the rest of them. I was so shocked to see them i HAD to take a picture with them! Their costumes were great. I guess I was just so shocked because I'm used to being the only girl in my group of friends that is an avid fan of KH!

I'm glad to hear that it's circulating more, though :) It's a great story and an even better game!

Good luck with those costumes!!! I bet they turn out great ^.^ (( You should post some so we can all see! haha )) And a king mickey plush would be AWESOME!

Burnt Toast
10-11-2009, 07:43 AM
www.square-enix.com I believe. Click on Store.

TowerofTerror
10-11-2009, 03:53 PM
wow very awesome merchandises. thanks for sharing the link

Ohthatjeff
10-11-2009, 06:25 PM
http://www.square-enix.com/na/ Is the North American site.

DLFanGirl
10-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Unfortunately so far, the only time I found Kingdom Hearts merchandise around a Disney park was at the large store in Japan in Epcot at WDW, but other than that, none.

yellowrosedtxn
10-14-2009, 07:24 AM
The only place I have seen any Kingdom Hearts shirts was in Hot Topic. I got my son one and they have a new one. I think I have all of the games, but I haven't completed any of them. Being t he mom, I have to do more than play games, but my son plays them. He likes them a lot.