PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Merchandise

Mickeygirlforever
10-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Someone please please please say that there are tshirts this year...my mom really wants one and will be sad if there aren't any :(.
Any other cool merchandise going on?

MammaSilva
10-09-2009, 04:35 PM
There are some awesome tshirts this year...your mom will be thirlled.

bluuth
10-09-2009, 06:38 PM
The merchandise is really cool. I’m not huge in to Halloween, and I love it all! My favorite is the Witch Minnie headband with ears and a little shiny swirly witch hat between the ears. And the light-up ghost lanyard - the ghost just looks so happy and friendly!
For shirts, the one I really like is black women’s shirt with three Mickey heads on it -a bat, a ghost, a pumpkin.

Tinkermommy
10-10-2009, 07:34 AM
My favorite is the Witch Minnie headband with ears and a little shiny swirly witch hat between the ears.

This was our favorite as well, but it's top heavy! We bought one, and every time my daughter moved her head, it pitched forward and fell off. (It's not a tiny head problem; she's 13.)

I finally went back to the store, and they allowed us to exchange it for candy corn ears.

She really wanted the Minnie headband, but we just couldn't figure out how to keep it on.

bluuth
10-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the tip Tinkermommy....I've been eyeing it, carrying it around the store but haven't actually bought it. I was on the fence....your experience just helped make up my mind. Thanks again!

Tinkermommy
10-10-2009, 04:30 PM
While I cringe to recommend anybody try things on their heads (:p) you might want to try one on, just in case it's some weird thing unique to my daughter's head. I did see other girls wearing them.

I even dug in my Disneyland bag to see if I could find a bobby pin, but no luck. I also tried hooking her hair elastic around one part of the headband, but that just made it crooked. It is a very cute headband; she just couldn't keep it on.

Mickeygirlforever
10-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Oh goody! Thanks guys! We stopped by and ran in the park for like an hour and a half a few years ago on our way back from San Diego just because my mom wanted a shirt...and there weren't any! That's why I was checking for this year...but Halloween seems to be a pretty big deal for DL this year! Can't wait! Thanks again!