PDA

View Full Version : Monorail Singing Cast member.....

nursechrissy32
10-07-2009, 01:46 PM
WOW, make your day guy!!!

Does anyone know of the singing monorail cast member? If not....you need too!

He was working in the DTD station first thing in the morning, he sang "When you wish upon a star" then went into voices of the Disneyland train operator, and Julie Andrews....he was fabulous and how blessed we were to listen to him sing and bring joy to the world this morning!

Anyone know his name?

Tinkermommy
10-07-2009, 02:34 PM
No idea, but what a magical experience for your family! I love surprises like that!

Sesameguy
10-07-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure if they still do this, but one year for Christmas we ran into some cast members dressed in "Charles Dickens"-era clothing and singing Christmas carols. They were great & really added to the fun of the day.

club33az
10-08-2009, 06:41 AM
They have the Carolers every year. And they're fantastic.

I've never heard about the singing Monorail CM but it doesn't really surprise me. I'm always delighted at the initiative some CM's take on their own to bring a little magic to guests. Not all the magic is in Fantasmic! or a fireworks show. Some is in the least expected places.

TikiTiki
10-08-2009, 08:36 AM
That would be such a treat to run into that CM! How fun!

Tinkermommy
10-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm always delighted at the initiative some CM's take on their own to bring a little magic to guests. Not all the magic is in Fantasmic! or a fireworks show. Some is in the least expected places.

I'm with you! I'd read here about Maynard, and we finally encountered him for the first time last weekend in the Disney Gallery. He took us aside and kept us in stitches for quite a while. My daughter and another teenager who walked up and stayed for "the Maynard show" couldn't stop smiling. Maynard was hilarious, but their reactions to him made it priceless!

And, of course, I will never forget the time PanFan and another CM did an incredible job of making Chris & Brittany's post-proposal activities among the most magical I have ever seen at Disneyland, or anywhere else!

TowerofTerror
10-08-2009, 01:44 PM
wow thats a monorail singing cast member

dlfansx4
10-09-2009, 07:15 AM
I'm always delighted at the initiative some CM's take on their own to bring a little magic to guests. Not all the magic is in Fantasmic! or a fireworks show. Some is in the least expected places.

I agree! We have met some awesome CMs that we will never forget. It is part of what makes going to DL feel like going home :-)

club33az
10-09-2009, 10:01 AM
I agree! We have met some awesome CMs that we will never forget. It is part of what makes going to DL feel like going home :-)Oh, god, now you're going to make me tear up!! :)

quackinup
10-09-2009, 02:23 PM
It is part of what makes going to DL feel like going home :-)

Ckick your heels together three times and say...

dlfansx4
10-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Oh, god, now you're going to make me tear up!! :)

ROFL - hey, it was just one of those days where I was wishing I was at DL instead of here. Oh wait, that is most days ;-)

club33az
10-09-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm so with you on that! I go in a week! It's like worse now than when my trip was a couple months away! :D