PDA

View Full Version : Yard Sale this weekend-lots of Disney stuff

The Red Head
10-06-2009, 12:52 PM
We are having a yard sale in San Diego this Sunday 10/11. I am only posting it here, because we have a lot of Disney stuff we are selling. There is over 100 Disney shirts, and other collectibles. I have purses and tote bags with the tags still on them. We have things from Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disneyland, as well as Club 33. We had too much stuff to want to put it on ebay. So shirts and things will be priced garage sale prices $1 or $2. Some of the things with the tags still on, or more collectible will be higher than normal garage sale prices, but way lower than what I would have put them on ebay for, just so I won't have to mess with all that. I want to get rid of this stuff. We have non Disney stuff like Barbies, a bike, etc.

If you are interested here is the Craiglslist ad. Thanks

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/gms/1409333705.html

Jenasweetemotion
10-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Oh man I wish I could go :)

The Red Head
10-10-2009, 12:12 PM
So I have been getting stuff out and priced for the yard sale tomorrow. I thought I would give you an update of what I have found. When I said over 100 Disney shirts it is not just shirts, I have Disney t-shirts, dresses, skirts, men’s aloha shirts, etc. I have more Club 33 shirts than I thought. I also have quite a few clothes that are brand new with the tags still on them. I have some Tiki Room stuff including a Shag mug, Mickey luggage, several watches and some pins. I am linking to the craigslist ad below. Our address is not in the craigslist ad yet, as we do not want any early birds showing up before we are ready knocking at our door. The ad has the general area, and then we will update the craigslist ad, right as we put everything out.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/gms/1409333705.html

The Red Head
10-11-2009, 06:09 AM
Here's the location info:

The street is Sunset Crest Way, near the corner of Sunny Mesa Road. Sunny Mesa is a cross-street of Sorrento Valley Boulevard, a major east-west street running through Sorrento Valley.