PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Sunday - How crowded at DLR??

KarenW2
01-24-2003, 09:46 AM
Does anybody have any idea how crowded DL and DCA might be on Sunday? We're hoping everybody will either be at home or in SD, watching the Super Bowl game and not at the parks that day. Obviously, we'll be staying way away from the ESPN Zone side of Downtown Disney!! I'm sure that will be way too crowded!

We have the other 20% off coupon that we received when we renewed our PAPs that expires on 1-31-03, so we need to use it before then. Unfortunately, we didn't get those coupons with the 1-31-04 expirations, like I've read about here.

We used our first coupon, when we bought the Sleeping Beauty Castle piece and were able to get a nice discount on that. So now we're trying to figure out what to use the second coupon on, since it expires before the next piece comes out. We'd like to get something with another good size discount. Any ideas??

Many thanks in advance for your input on these very important questions!!

CelticCowboy
01-24-2003, 11:53 AM
It's slipped down a bit, but there were good answers to your question right here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13216).

And why am I the only one seemingly stupid enough to brave ESPNZone on sunday? ;)